Part 33

Exactly at eight Ming came in Kit's room and found him already sitting on his bed with his mobile on his hand which came last night from a repairment shop after getting his screen crushed. He smiled and handed Kit water bottle before sitting with him as he took few sips.

"Ready?" Ming asked and Kit nodded eagerly. "Alright" Ming sat down on his one knee and encouraged Kit to move his feet the way he did in hospital. He held his hand as Kit slowly moved his one leg forward and then backward, he succeeded in doing it ten times before he looked up at Ming.

"Very good now next leg." Ming said and Kit did the same with his left leg, moving it forward and backward ten times before Ming placed his stand in front of him and he pushed his body up. He stood straight before sitting back; he did this five times before he sat down and drank water breathing heavily.

"Okay now next one." Ming said brushing a strand of hair from his forehead. It was all weird for Kit in starting as Ming helped his exercise but Ming assured him that he was honored to help Kit, that there was nothing to be ashamed of. Kit agreed mostly because he didn't want to ask for physiotherapist because of their fee and Catarina assured him not to call them until he was completely healed of his injuries. Ming held Kit's shoulders and gently laid him down on the bed placing two pillows underneath his head making sure he was comfortable. He kissed Kit's forehead as he straightened his legs whimpering a little with slight discomfort they caused. Ming squeezed his hand and moved to sit near his legs. He grabbed Kit's laptop and played his favorite songs as he gently bend his right knee upwards towards his chest and the pulled towards himself. He again bend it upwards and repeated it ten times before he went for his left knee. He did the same for his left knee, bending and pulling ten times before he massaged his knee for a couple of minutes.

That were the only few exercises they perform yet and when he was done he helped Kit sat straight as he gulped from his bottle. Ming smiled brightly wiping beads of sweats from his forehead with a piece of cloth. When done he threw it in a dustbin and sat with Kit.

"I am so proud of you" Ming said after a while holding him in his arms as Kit and Ming both watched netflix. Kit looked at him smiling a little; he interlocked their fingers and hummed slightly. "It's all because of you" Kit said, Ming smiled fondly and traced his cheek. "Honestly I wouldn't have made it without you." Ming felt his heart beating faster as his words sank into him. He knew Kit was changing his life and he felt glad to know he was doing the same in return. He just hugged him closer squeezing him as he laughed loudly. 

******************

At night Kit grabbed his shirt and pj's placing them on his bed. He sat and took off his shirt before wearing his T-shirt. He unzipped his jeans and with a lot of effort kicked it away. He was getting good at this, it was difficult but he always managed. He pulled his Pj's halfway towards his hips before he slowly stood up and used his one hand to pull them up. Somewhere his feet got tangled as he almost lost his balance but fortunately Ming came there in time to save him.

He felt arms around his waist supporting him and he sighed in relief, his heart beating faster. He immediately blushed when he realized he was in Ming's arms naked down his torso. Ming held him firmly against his chest blushing himself.

"Easy there, I got you" Ming said in his ear and Kit shivered. He cleared his throat awkwardly his skin burning where Ming touched. "I lost my balance. "He stuttered and Ming nodded.

"I can see that." Ming said, he tightened his grip on Kit and held him firmly. Kit's back tightly pressed on Ming's chest as shiver rose down his spine. Ming slowly removed the stand away from Kit and held him tightly.

"You can change now, I got you." Ming said and Kit blushed crimson red, his heart beating faster and his palm sweating as his body felt warmer than ever. "I won't look I promise." Ming promised and Kit nodded. Ming diverted his eyes away, looking at the wall as Kit immediately pulled his pj's up. He then moved a little and Ming got the cue and turned Kit in his arms so he was facing Ming both of their face warm and red. Ming then hesitantly placed his arms underneath Kit's thighs and lifted him up bridal style. He gently laid him down on the bed and tucked him in his blanket. He picked up Kit's clothes and placed them away before putting all his necessary things near him along with his stand. He was about to move away when Kit held his hand and stopped him.

"Ming" he murmured. Ming sat with him and nodded. "Yeah?" he whispered brushing his hairs.

"What you did today with Max I don't know how to thank you" Kit shushed Ming when was going to interrupt. "You made me feel important Ming, like despite this all I am still useful; you give me strength and courage. You make me strong so thank you so much for it" Kit looked at him with sincerity and Ming smiled.

"It's a payback, and I told you before don't thank me that's what friends do." Ming said tracing his palm. They both smiled knowing inwardly that it was a lie; they weren't just friends but much more. "Now go to sleep, I am here if you need anything" Ming tucked his blanket.

"Goodnight." Ming kissed Kit's forehead who smiled sleepily.

"Good night Ming." Kit whispered sleepily and Ming smiled before leaving his room.