Part 62

"Kit honestly you look good in everything." Ming said for the fifth time as he and Kit went through his wardrobe looking at his countless dresses, Kit groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously dear, you should have a little bit of dressing sense." Kit rolled his eyes. "I have too teach you so much".

Ming chuckled and looked at Kit. "Yeah sure but for now please select something to wear." he presented Kit another shirt. "This." and Kit again shook his head making him groan. After another hour of complaints and groans he finally selected his brow and black shirt and Ming sighed with relief.

Kit then changed his shirt and Ming helped him change his jeans before he styled his hairs and applied cologne. When he was ready Ming wheeled him outside and he gasped at the decoration in their backyard. It was decorated in black and golden tone and it looked quite royal. Kit smiled as Nate yelped in Mark arms who was teasing her and Max was laughing hysterically. Ming wheeled him closer and they smiled, Max sat on Kit's lap and Ming looked down at him.

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be back in 10 minutes." Ming kissed his forehead, Kit smiled and nodded before turning his attention back to Max.

"You enjoying yourself bud?" he asked and Max nodded enthusiastically. Kit smiled and saw his friends coming towards him, his smile brightened, his eyes widened as both Pha and Beam hugged squeezing both Kit and Max who laughed and gasped.

"Am I dreaming?" Kit asked when they pulled apart and they both rolled their eyes.

"No idiot, sometimes we can be respectful." Beam mocked and Kit rolled his eyes this time. "Anyway, congratulations we knew you're gonna drop a bomb someday." Phana cheered and Kit laughed slapping his arm playfully.

"Thank you cabbage." Kit winked and he pouted.

"Honestly Kit I don't know what I hate most, the name or the face you make when you say it." Phana sighed and Kit chuckled pinching his cheek.

"I am sure the name, you can't hate my pretty face." Kit winked and smiled while Beam rolled his eyes and Phana scoffed.

"Hahahaha." he mocked laugh. They were interrupted by Ming coming their way looking handsome than ever before in his beautiful white shirt. Ming greeted both of his friends and placed a tender kiss on Kit's forehead who blushed underneath the golden fairy lights.

"You look handsome." Kit admired him and Ming blushed.

"Not more than you." he replied, both Phana and Beam howled teasing Kit and Ming chuckled as Kit glared at them. Few minutes later both Forth and Pring joined them along with Nate and Mark. Beam and Forth blushed seeing each other and they all eyed them as they kissed softly greeting each other.

Phana nudged Kit and pointed at the blush creeping over Beam's face and Kit grinned evilly.

"Poor Beam." Ming mused.

When all the guest arrived and their backyard was almost crowded, they did BBQ and Nate played songs in the background. They all sat together talking nonsense, playing and teasing each other as they ate their BBQ and celebrated Kit's success.

After a while Ming stood up and walked over a little stage they made, he grabbed microphone and cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. He looked through the crowd straight towards Kit and smiled who smiled back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming. There's just few words I would like to say. This party is in honor of the success of Kittinan Intochar." Ming pointed at Kit who blushed as they all cheered. "The strongest person I have ever known and was fortunate enough to love. This man is a inspiration to many hearts. Despite the circumstances and hopelessness he stood up and fought and today is one step ahead of his success." Ming smiled at Kit who looked at him fondly., "Kit all I want to say is that I am so proud of you, so proud of the way you cope with this. You have been through hell yet you came out stronger. Despite the hopelessness you did what you are best at and prove all of us that it doesn't matter if you can't walk, the only thing that matters is your will and determination." Kit wiped a tear from his eye. "I love you so much Kit and I will be there with you throughout your life, I am So proud of you." Ming ended his speech which was followed by cheers and claps.

Kit wiped his eyes and threw himself in Ming's arms when he kneel beside him. Ming hugged him closer and rubbed his back.

"It was beautiful, thank you." Kit whispered and Ming cupped his face.

"Anything for you." he said. After that they all dragged Kit in the middle and dance idiotically. Kit looked at Ming and he knew yet once again that with Ming by his side, he could do anything.