Part 58

That Night Kit laid with Ming in his bed cuddled closer to his chest, Ming pulled him even more closer not wanting to part anymore. Even the thought of living without Kit sounds terrific to him and he wouldn't want that. They have been so close to losing each other but to some extent it was for good, now they both realized how they can't live without each other and were willing to fight for their love more than ever before.

Ming smiled as he looked down at Kit who had a peaceful smile on his face as he played with buttons on Ming's shirt and seeing that smile suddenly everything in his world felt right, he knee that's where they belonged, together in each others arms. Ming played with Kit's hairs and he looked up smiling, he smiled back and pecked his lips who hummed in appreciation.

"I missed you lips..." Kit muttered, his voice soft and only audible for Ming to hear. Ming chuckled and raised his eyebrow.

"Only my lips?" he mocked offense and Kit rolled his eyes giggling to himself making Ming chuckle again. "Nope I miss you face as well." Kit laughed making Ming shake his head and pull him even more closer though it was physically not possible.

"I love you so much." Ming whispered, Kit smiled and looked at him falling in love even more at his beautiful smile which never fails to capture his heart. He kissed Ming's neck up to his chin as he moaned softly. Kit blushed as he breathed over his lips arms traced his cheekbone.

"I love you too..." he breathed making Ming's grip tighten on his waist. Ming captured his lips in a long passionate kiss, he hummed as Kit moaned when their lips moved in perfect sync savoring each other's feelings and love. Breathlessly he pulled apart and stared at Kit, he gulped a little before he spoke something he wanted to say since Kit got here.

"Kit..." Ming cleared his throat, Kit looked at him smiling. "I wanted to say I'm sorry, you are nothing like Liam." his smiled faded for a split second and he breathed heavily looking at Ming. "It was my anger talking, I never mean it not even for a second." Ming assured him and Kit nodded.

"It's okay." he kissed Ming's left cheek. "I know." and then left but Ming shook his head.

"No I want you to know that you are not Kit, you have given me so much, you have taught me so Much and he only played with me." Ming cupped his face. "He is my worst nightmare and you are my most beautiful dream." Kit smiled brightly his heart warming with feels and he knew he believed Ming more than anything.

"You are nothing like him." Ming stated and Kit smiled. "Thank you~" Kit whispered and Ming pulled him closer kissing his forehead. He closed his eyes and lay over Ming's chest inhaling in his soothing scent, in a heartbeat he knew he wouldn't trade this for anything.
.
.
.
.
The First morning ray shine on them through the curtains illuminating the room, Kit blinked his eyes as Ming fluttered them open. They both grunted and Kit snuggled closer hiding his face in Ming's neck to avoid the bright light. Ming smiled and held his hand over his face to block the light.

"Sometimes I hate mornings." Kit groaned in Ming's neck who chuckled.

"Good Morning to you too." Ming greeted him with a kiss on his forehead, Kit hummed and looked up at Ming. "I don't want to wake up." he protested and Ming rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Come on sleeping beauty, wake up." he teased, Kit gasped and nudge him on his shoulder shaking his head.

"I take back my words, I hate you." Kit pouted lying back on bed as Ming laughed and kissed his pout before slipping from his sheets towards washroom to get fresh. Kit laid there smiling brightly, his heart warming. He couldn't believe he was stupid enough to let go of the best thing that has ever happened to him. He exhaled happily and curled on Ming's side inhaling his scent, it was definitely the way he would love to wake up every morning.