Part 12

Human Brain is a messy thing; no matter how much you try you can't control it. Ming tried to control it but failed, whenever he assured himself that Kit wasn't like them his brain start making useless confessions that made him shrink back and shook his head. He still can't trust the boy completely and as long as he doesn't trust him he won't like him which means he hates whenever he saw him with his Family. He couldn't control his jealousy or fear.

He saw him sitting with Nate, Mark, Max and Maryse watching TV as he went towards his kitchen to eat something. Maryse looked up and smiled. "Ming, come join us" She called, but he shook his head making her face fall. Sometimes, he felt bad but no matter what he does, he can't control himself. He was hopeless.

His eyes met Kit who pleaded for him to join but he scoffed and went towards his room grabbing his laptop. He just opened it when Kit came in and he groaned.

"Mingkwan" He said cautiously making his way towards his bed. "What?" He flinched slightly at Ming's cold voice but didn't show.

"Sit with your Family" Kit spoke.

"Who are you to tell me?" Ming scoffed eyes stuck on his laptop screen completely ignoring Kit movements.

"No one" Kit moved forward. "Look, if it's because of me then I'll leave, beside I am going out with my friends. All I am saying is spend some time with your family, the misses you" Kit stood in front of him awkwardly. Ming's lips sealed and he avoided eye contact.

"Mingkwan, you are strong. You can do this. Go outside, talk to them. Just relax" Kit encouraged. Ming glared at him. "You don't know me" He coldly said placing his laptop aside.

"I do, I know what you have been through and I know your reason is valid. But I also know how much you love them. Mingkwan, I am speaking from experience. Your Family, it is all you got. If you lose them, you won't have anyone or anything. These little things, these small talks, it matters. In the end that's all you have. Memories" Kit spoke softly, his voice distant. Ming could see the hint of sadness that lingered in his speech and it broke his heart. He gulped feeling guilty but before he could speak Kit interrupted him.

"Please, be with them. They need you, you need them" Kit insisted, Ming exhaled deeply before nodding. Kit smiled and went towards his room.