Part 18

Weeks past in blur and it was almost two weeks since Max birthday. Kit has almost made its place in the family, mostly with Max. Ever since he got new football he and Kit would play every day for hours. Most of the time it was Max who won but sometimes Kit does to yet he had to bake something for him, which he did gladly with Ming's mom and Nate. Deep in his heart Kit considered them his family but he knew he wasn't, well not until Ming approve.

He and Ming was still not okay, sometimes they would be nice with each other and there were days when they would fight, when Ming would completely shut everyone out. It was annoying yet he understands, he knew he had to win his trust back. Mostly, he needed to make Ming sure that He wasn't acting, that he truly cared for him and his family. It was making its way in Ming's heart in small baby steps.

Forth and Pring came over house almost everyday and Kit has gotten real close to them mostly Forth. Once he asked him about Beam and he choked on his water coughing for minutes. Kit laughed loudly seeing his reaction and continued his teasing.

Phana and Beam visited once or twice after the party getting close to Daechapaya and even Ming. He remember one day Phana telling him "Hit on him dude, he doesn't seem that bad". Kit glared at him, hitting him on his head. They tease Beam alot day by day with that video, threatening him until he does what they want. Poor guy begged them to stop but nope, it was Kit after-all.

So, you could say everything was going smooth. Well except for Beam groans right now as he Skype both of his friends. They were having conference Skype call and were teasing Beam about Forth laughing as he blush madly.

"Kit, I swear delete that thing" Bram pouted for tenth time that day making them roll their eyes.

"How could we beam? It's our secret weapon" Kit winked, from other side Phana winked to while Beam slammed his head on book playfully making them laugh.

"I swear if you send this to Forth---"

"We won't unless you tell us details" Phana spoke smiling innocently. Kit munched on the chips that lay with him on bed.

"Okay Fine, I give up" Beam surrendered. Kit and Phana cheered as they high-five each other visually.

"I, umm. We talked and then exchange numbers. I invited him once over my house and we met twice outside." Beam smiled. "He is really nice, I like him." He blush a little as Kit and Phana howled. "More than you guys" Beam rolled his eyes.

"Few weeks and already preferring him over your best friends?" Kit gasped dramatically.

" I can't believe I lived to see this day" Phana wiped and invisible tear making Beam roll his eyes.

"Stop Drama queens" Beam chuckled. "You know what I like most about him, his useless yet adorable jokes that never makes me laugh but he does so loud its addicting" Beam day dreamed and Kit and Phana smirked looking at each other.

"You are falling in love mister" Kit chuckled.

"I don't know, but I like him. Alot" Beam smiled. Kit and Phana cooed earning glares from him.

"Take him on Date stupid" Phana said and Kit nodded.

"Yeah, ask him out on a date" Kit encouraged sipping from his juice.

"I will soon" Beam blushed. Kit was about to tease him when the door to his room opened and in came Ming's mom smiling.

"Kit, stand up and get ready" Ming's mom said making him frown.

"Why, what happened?" Kit asked.

"We are going out for shopping; we do this once every month. You know a family thing" Ming's mom explained. Kit placed his laptop aside and looked at her.

"But, you should go without me" Kit said, he wasn't a part of Family.

"I am not listening anything, get ready we leave in an hour" Ming's mom smiled and went outside before Kit could argue. He sighed and grabbed his laptop.

"I have to go, you guys carry on or Phana let Beam daydream about Forth" Kit winked and Phana laughed.

"Hope you die Kitty" Beam rolled his eyes.

"Love you too" Kit joked before ending the call. He looked through his wardrobe and grabbed a nice shirt and jeans. He let the water run until it was warm enough before stripping off his clothes for a nice bath.