Part 16

Sometimes Kit hated his friends, he wanted to punch them both for being busy. He wanted to go out to buy a present for Max and his only source wasn't available. He cursed throwing his phone in bed and lying down. He lay there for a while before he moved outside only to find Ming grabbing his keys. He ran towards him making him jump.

"What?" Asked Ming, annoyed by his behavior.

"Where are you going?" Kit asked back, making him raise his eyebrow.

"I don't see how it's any of your concern" Ming gritted and Kit face-palmed cursing himself for being dumb.

"I mean, can I come with you? I need to buy present for Max" Kit hesitantly asked and his lips sealed tightly when Ming glared at him.

"You don't need to buy anything" He said and Kit sighed. "Ming, please I want to" He pouted praying he would fall for this but he shook his head.

"Fine, I'll go alone" Kit folded his arms over his chest.

"How so?" Ming raised his brow, amused. Kit looked awkward before speaking. "I'll walk" He shrugged and Ming laughed. "Go ahead" Ming said. Kit scoffed before turning around and moving outside. Honestly, he was an idiot but what other option he had. Besides, he could get a cab or something on his way.

He tucked his wallet in his pocket and started walking on the road letting the chill air rose shivers down his spine. He cursed Ming with every step and looked around trying to lighten his mood. He saw heavy traffic and swarm of people. He walked few steps more before a car stopped near him and he sigh with relief. The window rolled down to reveal annoyed Ming making Kit roll his eyes.

"Get in" Ming said.

"Why Now?" kit folded his arms over his chest.

"I don't have time for this nonsense, get in or I'll make you" Ming gritted. Kit sigh and moved to sit on passenger seat smiling a little. He knew Ming was a soft puppy inside and he just proved him right. Ming drove silently and Kit breathed in the air inside his car which smelled mostly like Ming himself. Ming turned suddenly and Kit fell on Ming yelping a little. His face immediately blushed and he felt his neck getting warm as Ming looked down at him. He cursed before sitting straight and wearing a belt.

He looked at the other side; his cheeks all read and warm. It was just a slight touch yet it drove Kit mad. He didn't understand this all but he kind of liked the affect of Ming on him.

He sighed when Shopping Mall came in view and they both jumped from their seats. Inside, Ming and Kit walked together not wanting to get separated in case they lose each other. He looked at Ming whose eyes were stuck ahead.

"Why did you come for me?" Kit suddenly asked making Ming stop a second before resuming his steps.

"I wouldn't have wanted you getting sick or dying on my brother's birthday" Ming said avoiding eye contact and Kit dropped the topic with a small "Thank you". Ming knew he came because he cared and it terrifies him to approve so he just shook his head and went towards a clothing shop to get some pair of shirts for Max.

"You know, maybe you should get Max something other than clothes, He like toys more" Kit spoke and cursed when Ming glared at him. "Don't tell me what my brother likes." Yet he couldn't control slight hurt he felt when he realized he didn't know his brother as much as Kit do. Maybe, because of how selfish he was and how he avoided them all. He walked past Kit and went towards a toy shop.

"Shit, shit, shit" Kit cursed when he realized he angered Ming. He shook his head in disbelief for being so dumb and followed him. In the end, Ming brought a Tom and Jerry puzzle and Kit brought Football for him.