Part 63

Kit's MRI was arranged next day and he was surprised to see all of his friends and Family by his side. Ming helped him changed and they drove towards the hospital. Inside Ming wheeled him towards his father office who smiled seeing them all.

"There you come." he said with a bright smile as he hugged Kit who hugged back, he greeted Ming and his family before they sat together.

"How do you feel today?" his father asked.

"I'm fine." Kit answered truthfully and his father nodded.

"Okay so its a little procedure to detect the blockage of your nerves and muscles, it will give us a full X-ray image of your body." His father explained. "after the report we'll be able to officially detect your problem and act accordingly." his father said and Kit exhaled deeply nodding.

"I'll go make arrangements, you wait here for a while." his father said, they all nodded as he went outside. Ming held both of Kit's hand and kissed his palms.

"It's going to be okay." Ming whispered. "Everything will be fine".

Ming exhaled deeply nodding, to be honest he was a little scared but he knew it has to be done. "I know." he replied a little hesitantly and Ming kissed his forehead.

"I'll be right here, don't worry." he assured him and Kit's heart melted at those words.

"I know you will be." he said firmly and Ming smiled. His father came inside and told him that they were ready, he nodded and looked at Ming who kissed him softly. Kit closed his eyes and kissed back before they pulled apart and rested their foreheads together.

"I love you." Kit said.

"I love you too, it'll be okay." Ming replied back before they wheeled Kit away, Ming followed them his heart beating loudly because what if it wasn't okay? He shook his head and closed his eyes.

It has to be okay.