Part 45

Ming slowly made his way towards Kit's room and slid the door open only to find him sleeping peacefully on his side; a cushion tucked closer to him and blanket covering half of his chest. Ming could hear small snores coming out of his mouth and he smiled fondly. He moved closer towards his bed and carefully sat on the other side; he looked at Kit closely mesmerizing his beautiful features, the curve of his eyebrow, his interlocked lashes, and the depth of his smile and the sweetness of those lips. He could feel his breaths which was as intoxicating as Kit warmth was.

He stared him for minutes not wanting to wake him up but he knew it was inevitable. He slowly moved his fingers through his long hairs feeling the silkiness of them beneath his long fingers. His other hand found Kit's hand and he traced his hand but Kit only snuggled closer to Ming seeking his warm humming in comfort. Ming sighed before he slowly shook his shoulder which made him flutter his eyes, he grunted when the lights hit his but then he smiled when Ming's face came in view.

"Ming" he mumbled sleepily and Ming cooed at him.

"Good morning~" Ming smiled kissing his forehead and Kit closed his eyes and snuggled even more closely before he looked up at Ming. "Morning~" he smiled and Ming kissed his nose making him chuckle a bit.

"I could definitely get used to mornings if you'll wake me like this." Kit whispered making Ming laugh as he looked at Kit's eyes fondly. He moved down and kissed his lips and Kit hummed happily before kissing back. He interlocked his fingers behind Ming's neck and pulled him towards himself. They kissed for few seconds before pulling apart and resting their foreheads together. "Come on get up for breakfast." Ming said and Kit groaned making him laugh but he nodded nevertheless and Ming pecked his lips once again never getting enough of him.
.
.
.
"So you guys are telling me that my both of friends had their first kiss?" Phana asked and both Beam and Kit nodded blushing a little. "And here I am in my sleeping suit drinking juices!" Phana groaned and they both laughed.

"Don't worry dear cabbage, we'll find someone for you!" Kit winked and Beam munched peanuts, Phana's eyes widened and he immediately shook his head. "Don't even think about it" he pointed and Kit roll his eyes. "Last time you set me on blind date with double of my age." Kit and Beam high five and Phana glared at them. "I swear I have never been so scared in my life before." he placed his hand over his heart and both Beam and Kit roll their eyes.

"Come on Phana it was one time." Beam mumbled his mouth full with peanuts.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, it's creepy." Phana said and Beam pouted glaring at him through other side. Kit chuckled seeing his best friends teasing each other over Skype.

"Anyway, how was it?" Phana rubbed his hands in excitement and Kit smiled.

"Honestly, wet." Beam said and both Phana and Kit groaned.

"Ewww Beam, that's gross." Kit glared at him and he chuckled.

"It was awkward and adorable both, at first Forth bumped his nose on me and then we laughed for hours before I finally pulled him closer and kissed him." Beam said dreamily. "After that it was everything, it was beautiful and passionate."

"WOW!" Phana said and asked Kit who blushed madly.

"I don't think I can put in words, it was Magical." Kit smiled. "It was like the moment out lips met the world around us disappeared like there was no one but me and Ming, like nothing was ever wrong, like I had never lost my legs. It was as he filled all the empty spaces with his single touch, I have never felt anything like this before. It was definitely magical." both Phana and Beam smirked at Kit as he blushed crimson red hiding his face in his hands.

"You two are far gone." Phana said and they both sighed knowing their friend was right, they really were gone.