Part 43

"Okay what the hell is actually wrong with you Beam?" Kit heard Phana voice and he almost dropped his bowl of ice cream he and Ming were eating watching "Friends". He looked at Ming if he heard him too and Ming looked at him shrugging.

"I Swear I hate you Phana, I'm gonna tell Kit!" Beam threatened before they both opened Kit's room door and came inside. Kit's eyes almost popped out as he saw his friends holding shirts, and shoes with smiles on his face. He looked again at Ming for confirmation who was biting his lips to stop himself from laughing seeing Phana holding a shirt Over Beam head unknown to him though. Ming nodded at Kit in confirmation and he looked back at his friends sure now that he wasn't seeing things.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Kit asked and Beam rolled his eyes grumpily while Beam  threw his shirts on Kit's bed and pushed Ming aside. "He's too useless, I need you Kit." Beam pointed at Phana who groaned but didn't say anything. Kit looked at Beam shocked. Did his friends really come over to his house just because he can't? he couldn't believe it.

"Did you really?'' Kit shook his head in disbelief, his mouth hanging low.

"You remember you promised to dress me on my date?" Beam gently asked and Kit nodded tearfully. "Well it's time to fulfill it, I need both of my best friends Kit." Beam held his hand and Kit let out a muffled sob hugging Beam who smiled and hugged back. "Come here you cabbage" Kit invited Phana who rolled his eyes and smile hugging them both. Ming smiled too capturing Kit's eyes.

"I can't breathe." He shook his head when Beam spoke and they pulled apart laughing. "Alright now decide quickly I don't have time." Beam eagerly said giving Kit his shirts who looked through them shaking his head and throwing away. He looked at Phana and groaned.

"Seriously Beamme, these are awful." Kit said and he groaned loudly.

"See I told you!" Phana proudly said and Beam glared at both of them.

"This is a disaster, WHAT AM I GONNA GO?" He screamed and they all rolled their eyes.

"Calm down, your friend has some decent clothes." Kit grinned before he moved a little but again winced in pain which made him frown. Ming frowned too and went near Kit. "You okay?" he gently asked and Kit nodded.

"Can you please bring my black suit?" Kit asked and Ming nodded. In a minute he brought Kit's suit who handed to Beam. "Try this" he said pointing at the bathroom. In few minutes Beam came back looking handsome as ever and Kit cheered proudly.

"This looks amazing." He said smiling and Beam sighed with relief.

"Honestly Kit you are a life saviour!" Beam hugged and he patted his back. "I know I know" he chuckled. "Now let's do your hair" Kit said, Ming and Phana sat with them as he sprinkled a little water on Beam's hairs and styled them perfectly. He applied his favorite cologne and gave him his boot looking proudly at him as he wore them.

"Wow Kit you really are a designer." Ming complimented him and he blushed before Nate came running inside. "GUYS GUYS FORTH IS HERE!" She said frantically and all of their eyes widened. "WHAT?" They screamed in union panicking.

"Omg Omg OMG, What am I gonna do?" Beam panicked pacing here and there and Phana rolled his eyes. "Shut up and hide in bathroom, don't make a noise." Phana opened the door and Beam ran inside. "Phana I can kiss you right now." Phana slammed the door and both Ming and him sat with Kit just as Forth opened the door.

"Kit thank god you are here, who am I kidding of course you would be here but I thought----" Forth babbled and Kit rolled his eyes.

"Forth hey relax~" he said and he took a deep breath before moving towards him. "Look Kit I know you are his best friend and apparently are really good at dressing, please tell me is this good for Beam?" Forth pointed at his suit and Kit raised his eyebrow, amused. He looked at Ming who was grinning and at Phana who was smirking.

"Honestly Forth what the hell are you wearing?" Kit played and the poor boy almost dropped his phone, sweats pouring out of his face. "Omg it's too much isn't it, I knew Beam won't like it" Kit hummed biting his lips and he rant. "Oh shit I am doomed, what am I gonna do now? Forth asked Kit who couldn't contain his laughter anymore, he laughed even more seeing his reaction before he calmed down.

"Forth I am kidding, you look perfect." Kit chuckled and he sighed dropping in a chair as Ming high five Phana. "Man you really got me there." Forth exhaled and Kit shrugged.

"I need to pee now." Forth said and all of their eyes widened in panic as he moved towards the bathroom, immediately Phana jumped.

"FORTH!" He screamed and Forth stopped dead on his track looking at Phana awkwardly.

"What?" He asked.

"Omg it's an emergency I need washroom oh sit I'm gonna die." Phana dramatically groaned holding his stomach while both Ming and Kit looked away biting their lips from laughing. "Umm sure man I'll wait." Forth said and Phana opened the bathroom door and locked it from the inside.

"Forth, Beam has left a while ago, I think you should use Ming's washroom and hurry there." Kit said and his eyes widened and he nodded, he moved towards Ming's room and Kit sighed in relief. After few minutes Forth came back. "Alright I'm leaving, thank you." Forth smiled and Kit did too.

"No problem, good luck" he winked and he blushed. "You look perfect Forth." Kit said, he smiled and walked away as both Kit and Ming burst into laughter, Ming falling on the bed beside Kit.

"You guys can come out now, he's gone." Kit gasped, instantly the door opened and in came Phana and Beam all sweaty.

"Aww Beam he is too adorable~" Kit cooed and he blushed.

"Shut up I'm leaving." He said fixing his hairs.

"Good luck!" Kit said.

"yeah and don't spoil his innocence too much." Phana called making him blush even more before he exited the room and they all started laughing again, Ming and Kit looked at each other and couldn't help but fall in love even more.