My little dancer

" I'm sorry Odell but you're going to have to audition like everyone else" Beyoncé said while brushing blue hair.

"Ma you already know I can dance, what's the point of me auditioning" Odell said.

"Last Auditions is at 6:30pm" was all Beyoncé said before she left out the room with her daughter to get her ready for school.

" that's bullshit" he mumbled before he got himself ready.

Odell carter was the son of the world famous known couple. Beyoncé and Jay-z, everyone thought his life was luxurious but it wasn't. His  parents made him do everything just like a regular teenager, he still got his ass beat when he got out of line. Only thing that was luxurious about his life was the fact that he didn't have a job and for his 16th birthday his parents brought him a car.

"Odell you bet not be late for school!" His dad shouted upstairs.

"I'm leaving right now pops" Odell said grabbing his book bag he headed downstairs.

//////

Demi was nervous for this audition, this could be her big break. No more living in different shelters, no more begging for food or doing stuff for money. Demi made sure she was all cleaned up before going to the auditions. Demi hitchhiked from Texas to California when her parents kicked her out when they found out she was pregnant but she didn't stay pregnant for long, she ended up having a miscarriage a month later. Not eating right, stress, no doctors appointment, she was bound to lose the baby. Demi walked inside the building seeing a bunch of people walking out crying, she pray that wouldn't be her.

" if you're here for the 6:30 audition you may enter now" some man shouted.

Everyone walked in the Dance room taking a seat on the floor. Demi sat with her back against the wall closing her eyes for a bit she reopened them when she heard chattering around her. Demi seen how a few girls kept looking back.

" don't worry they're not looking at you" the girl said when she noticed Demi's face expression.

" then who are they looking at?" Demi asked.

" girl. You're sitting next to Beyoncé fine ass son" Ashely mumbled to her.

Demi looked over at the guy next to her who had his eyes close with her head against the wall. She didn't know Beyoncé had a son.

" I didn't know she had a son" demi said.

" the question is why is he auditioning for a spot to be one of his Mama background dancers" Ashely said.

" did you just say Beyoncé!?" Demi asked with wide eyes.

"Bitch is you dumb? How do you not know what you auditioning for" Ashely said.

" n-no I'm not. But I saw a couple weeks ago that it'll be some dancing auditions and I just really need the money so" demi Said.

" I hope you know how to dance white girl" Ashely said.

" Alright ladies and gentlemen I'm going to teach you all the moves to "get me bodies" so keep up!" The guy said.

Demi was so nervous they were performing for Beyoncé now. Demi was trying to catch her breath before they started back dancing.

" don't lean over. Stand up straight and hold your hands above your head, it increase the use of your diaphragm" Odell said to Demi.

"T-thanks" Demi said blushing hard.

////////

" I'm proud of you dell" Beyoncé said smiling at her son.

"I told you I was good Mama" Odell said taking off his sweaty shirt.

"Dad owe me my 2k, he didn't think I'll be focus around girls"

"Jerome said it was a bunch of girls looking at you" Beyoncé said giving her son her water.

"Oh yeah?" Odell said showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Hey. Watch it now, you know what I said about these fast heffas out here" she said.

"Yeah Mama I know"

Odell sat listening to his mom and her choreographer talk about a few dancers.

"Number 68And 69 was on fire girl! 69 can dance to be a lil white girl" Jerome said.

"69? That was the short girl on the side of me right?" Odell asked.

"Well obviously if you're number 70" his mom assistant tori said.

"Don't start with me" Odell said looking at tori.

Odell fucked tori a couple times, they were kinda a thing but his mama didn't know about it. Because if she did she'll probably put her foot up his ass.

//////

Demi rushed towards the bus stop, it was 8:10 and the shelter doors close at 9.

"Fuck!" Demi shouted when she missed the bus.

"Dammit" She said before sitting down on the bus stop.

"Need a ride 69?" Odell asked pulling up.

"Yes please" demi said getting up going straight for the back seat.

" hop in the front" Odell said.

Demi got in the front putting her seat belt on.

"Where you heading?" He asked.

Demi gave an address close to the shelter not wanting the boy in her business.

" so why did you audition if thee queen B is your mom?" Demi asked.

" she made me audition, my parents want me to be a normal teenager" Odell said rolling his eyes.

" I'm sorry but I'm still stuck on the fact that Beyoncé son is giving me a fucking ride" demi said smiling hard.

"I didn't even know who you were at first if I'm being honest" demi said as she started rambling.

"You talk a lot shorty" Odell chuckled.

" I'm sorry" demi said blushing.

She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, only talking when Odell asked her questions. Pulling up at the address she gave him.

"Thank you so much um?"

"Oh it's Odell" he said smiling at Demi.

" well thank you very much Odell" demi said before closing his door.

She watched him drive off before she walked a block in a half down to the shelter.