Partners part 2

Ever since Odell and Demi had sex on the cruise they haven't stopped. It became one of their routines, they fucked in Odell's work truck, in the locker rooms. Whenever they was in the mood for each other they showed out and always ended the night at Demi's place.

" fuck my ass is sore babe" Demi said still feeling the burning sensation on her left ass cheek.

" you the one that wanted me to spank you, I ain't never do no shit like that" Odell chuckled.

" I know but it felt really good at the moment" Demi said.

" I'm a bit worried. I don't know if you a freak or a psycho" Odell said.

" what are you talking about" Demi laughed.

" just a few minutes ago you was yelling at me to choke the shit out of you" Odell said.

"Ok maybe both" Demi said kissing Odell's chest.

"I gotta get home soon" Odell said sitting up.

"Noooo, stay with me" Demi said pulling at Odell's arm.

" Demi I was suppose to be home 2 hours ago"

" I don't want you to go...stay with me please" Demi said moving into Odell's lap.

Odell looked at Demi and she gave him the cutest look he ever seen. He chuckled as he shook his head, he was stuck for her already.

"Let me just call my wife" Odell said getting up slipping on his boxers before stepping out the room with his phone.

Demi got up making her way to the kitchen. She was hungry and she was pretty sure Odell was too. She decided to just make them both a salad.

"You be like this all the time?" Odell asked referring to her being naked.

" no, I'm just showing out because you here" Demi said.

" well I like when you show out" Odell said sitting down.

" well I made salad for us. I make some good ass salad" Demi said placing the bowls on the table before going to grab the salad dressing.

"What time you go in tomorrow?" Odell asked.

"Same time as you" Demi said.

" I forgot about that schedule change"

One day Demi went to her boss demanding that she have the same schedule as Odell. She was crazy for that man.

/////

"You're my man" Demi said massaging Odell's scalp as he laid his head on her chest.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I want you" Demi said.

" you got me baby" he murmured.

" no I want you to myself.....without your wife in the picture" she said.

" you'll have to give me time. I can't just divorce my wife but I'll do it" Odell said pulling back to look at Demi.

Demi smiled at Odell when he said he'll do it. That's all she wanted, was to be with him. Yeah Odell liked Demi but he couldn't just drop his wife like that. His mind already thinking of ways he was going to tell his wife when the time actually do come around.