You saved me part 4

" princess take that out your mouth" Odell said taking the straw away from Aliyah.

When Odell took the straw away Aliyah started crying. Aliyah ran over to Demi being her dramatic self her cries got louder and harder.

" awe baby, daddy hurt your feelings" Demi said picking the little girl up.

Demi rubbed Aliyah's back as she tried to calm her down.

" always running to mommy" Odell chuckled, shaking his head.

"Because she's my baby" Demi said kissing Aliyah's chubby cheek.

" yeah yo baby get into a lot of shit. Do she do this at your place?" He asked.

" well it depends who have her. If my dad have her then yes but not with me" Demi laughed.

" taking her tonight?" Odell asked.

" no baby I told you I have to work tonight" Demi said.

" damn. I got to call my mom see if she could watch her" he said.

" and where are you going?" Demi asked with and raised eyebrow.

" to work, I'm covering for someone tonight" he said.

"So you just wasn't going to tell me. Ok" Demi said rolling her eyes.

She looked down seeing that Aliyah done cried herself to sleep.

" don't be like that, I forgot until you brought up you had to work" Odell said picking up Aliyah out of Demi's arms.

Odell went to go lay Aliyah down before he came back out to the living room sitting next to Demi. Odell and Demi been together for a year now, Demi became mommy to Aliyah and Odell had no problem with that since Demi actually do for her.

"You need me to drop you off at work?" Odell asked.

"Yes babe, since you won't be there to pick me up" she said.

" and I'm coming back here tonight"Demi said running her hand up and down Odell's leg.

"that's fine with me" Odell said biting his bottom lip as he looked at Demi.

"Don't look at me like that" Demi laughed as she covered Odell's face with her hand.

Odell pulled Demi on his lap, wrapping his arms around her.

" I love you" He said.

" I love you too baby. So much" Demi smiled.

////////

"Demi, table 6 is asking for you" Kevin said.

Demi looked over at table 6 seeing a bunch of guys. It's been a year since Odell took Demi out of that home. She gotten better but she still didn't allow men to touch her except for her boyfriend and dad.

"Hi I'm Demi and I'll be you guys waitress for today. What can I start y'all off with?" Demi asked.

" well can I get you" one of the guys said looking at Demi.

" I'm not on the menu sir" Demi said taking a step back.

"Well let us get your number and we can show you a good time while we're down here for the week" the blonde said.