Interns

"Naya I can't believe this day finally came! We're actually about to work in a Fucking hospital!" Demi yelled in the car.

" calm down crazy girl" Naya said to her best friend before getting out the car.

"Wait you didn't even say bye to my vlog" demi said grabbing her camera.

Demi ran to catch up with Naya before ending her vlog.

"Do I look thick in these scrubs?" Demi asked.

"Hella" Naya said as they walked inside.

Demi and Naya both gave their names to the lady who told them where to go.

Odell stood at the door greeting the interns that came in.

" hey how you ladies doing?" Odell spoke with a smile on his face.

" ouuu daddy" demi mumbled.

" we're fine thank you" Naya said walking in the room.

Demi stood there staring at Odell, demi is a very out spoken person. She literally don't care what comes out her mouth.

"What? Something on my face?" Odell laughed.

"No but you know what should be on your face?" Demi asked biting her lip.

"I am your shift manager by the way" Odell laughed.

"So that means I gets to see you a lot?"

"Pretty much. But you should go have a seat while it's still some left" Odell said.

When demi walked pass Odell he couldn't help but look at her ass.

//////

"Ok you guys i think I just found the love of my life" demi Said looking at the camera.

"Which is our fucking manager but he's totally hot though"Naya said.

" just imagine him vlogging with me" demi squealed.

"Oh there he is now. Dr. Beckham" demi called.

"What's up" He said when he came over to the lunch table.

"I was just telling my vlog about you, could I put you in?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sure" Odell said grabbing the camera.

"What's goodie"

"What's goodie? Who the fuck say that" demi laughed getting up takin her camera from Odell so they both could be in the video.

" oh this lightning is perfect" demi Said.

"You two totally look good together" Naya said with a smirk.

"I'll too much for her" Odell sAid.

" you wouldn't be able to handle all this doctor Beckham" demi said looking up at him.

"Whatever you say" Odell said before walking away.

////////

"Man you trippin, you better hit that shit. She fine as fuck" Hector said.

"I'm not just trying to fuck" Odell said looking at Demi dance on the dance floor.

Odell took all his interns out for the night so they can have a little fun.

" ohhhhh. You looking for love, love" Hector said.

" yeah man. But I don't know...... she's only 24 I don't know if she's ready to settle down" Odell said sipping his drink.

"Well y'all can take things slow and see where things go. But go dance with her before Wilmer old ass try to get at her"

Odell finished off his drink before making his way over to Demi.

" come on Wilmer you old enough to be her father" Odell said moving him out the way so he was standing in front of Demi.

"About time you came over here" demi said linking their fingers.

" I was admiring from afar baby girl" Odell so moving some hair out of Demi's face.

"Well how about you admire me in your bed" demi Said with a smirk.

" what about Naya?" He asked.

" she's with her boyfriend so let's go" demi said pulling Odell out the club.