Stripper part 2

odell looked around at the unpleasant area, making sure to lock his car door when he got out his car. He looked at the paper one more time before he walked inside the building to find Demi's apartment. The hallways were dirty looking and stank. Knocking on the door he waited for Demi to answer. Demi answered the door in so little shorts and bra, her stomach poking out.

" Hey,"Odell said standing at the door.

" Sup. Um you can sit anywhere......it's clean" she said letting him in.

Odell sat at the edge of the couch not feeling comfortable at all. Demi sat on the other side just looking at the guy shaking her head.

"Are you gonna start talking?" Demi asked.

" Ummm yeah. I want the baby staying with me, my kid is definitely not staying in this area"Odell said.

"And I told you no, it's either you move us from over here or deal with it," Demi said.

" this is my first child and I don't want to miss out on anything"

"And you think I want to miss out on my child's life! You're being really selfish right now. If you're gonna be an asshole then fine, I don't need you. my kids and I will be just fine" Demi said, knowing she'll just go back to stripping.

"No, no. I'm sorry ok." He said.

"What if you and your kid just move into my place? I have enough room, I'm the only one the lives there" Odell said.

Demi thought about, it was a good idea. She wouldn't have to worry about the lights or water going off.

"One more thing.You get my son in Hollywood Academy, that's where he wants to go. I know you can do it because you got the connection"Demi said.

"Alright I have no problem with that, my friend's wife is the principal there" Odell said

" alright then we're good" Demi said.

"And how old are you?" He asked.

" 22, what about you?" Demi asked.

"29. You're very young" Odell said.

" Yeah I know, that's why I was given the name baby girl"

"Oh! Since you're going to be living with me no more stripping for you. I have a reputation"

"A reputation? What does me shaking my ass for money got to do with your reputation?"

" I'm rich as hell, I'm famous for my work. They see you with me people are going to make it their business to find out everything about you. I'm ok with it saying former stripper, you're gonna get out a get a regular job or you don't have to I don't care but your life is about to change Fucking with me" Odell said.

" so I don't have to work like ever? And me and my kids are good?" She asked making sure she was hearing correctly.

" exactly"

///////

Demi was 8months pregnant now with a girl,Odell  had people to set the room up in a princess theme. Over the past few months Andy got closer to Odell, slipping up calling the man daddy twice.

"Mommy look what I got," Andy said, holding up one of those handheld games.

"Ouuu cool baby. Did you say thank you?"

" He did actually, over a thousand times if you must know," Odell said.

" Good then," Demi said, looking up at Odell from her seat.