Partners

"I ain't chasing nobody today, they wanna run they getting hit with this taser" Odell said.

"What's the matter your sugar mama keeping you up all night with her oxygen tank" Demi joked.

" watch your mouth about my wife shorty" he said unlocking the truck.

"Hey you know already know how I feel. Why are you fucking with someone that old when you could have me" Demi said getting in the truck.

" I'm 33 and she's 40 that's not a big age gap. Well probably to you since you're only 29" Odell said.

Demi has a major crush on Odell and he knew about it since Demi was always telling him.

"Think about it daddy" Demi said sticking her tongue out.

" when did you get that?" Odell said talking about Demi's tongue piercing.

" I had this for a week now. Do I have to be old for you to pay attention to me" Demi said rolling her eyes.

"You see when a man get married he only have eyes for his wife but then it's ALWAYS females like you. Attractive, don't take no for an answer, peer pressure. But us men gotta learn how to fight it" Odell said.

" Ouu so you do think I'm hot" Demi smirked.

Odell was glad when something came up on the radio.

"10-4, we got it" Odell answered.

.........

"I'm so fucking tired of y'all" the young boy said.

" and we're tired of seeing you Aaron" Demi said.

" well I'm never tired of you. I told you officer Lovato you can get it" Aaron said.

" and you can get my foot up your ass" Demi said.

" yeah Aaron you definitely can't pull a female like her" Odell chuckled.

" Aaron the next time you're going to jail and I'm so serious. I try to let you off because I know your mom but I can't next time" Demi said.

" maybe if you give me a chance I'll get right"

Demi ignored him before getting back in the truck letting Odell take the cuffs off him.

" that could be your future husband" Odell said getting in the car.

" if he isn't 6'4, tatted, last name Beckham, first name Odell I. Don't. Want. Him" Demi said.

" Demi whyyyyy do you want me so bad" Odell laughed.

" you're fucking Hot! And I know you don't disappoint down below" Demi said.

" I'm married demi"

////////

"So I brought these cruise tickets but my friend can't come anymore and I need someone to go with me" Demi said.

" I don't know Demi. I kinda don't trust you but since you're my partner I can't leave you hanging" Odell said.

"Yay" Demi said hugging Odell.

" ok so we leave tomorrow morning, you can come get me or I'll come get you" Demi said.

" I'll come get you" Odell said.

........

Demi and Odell had way too many drinks, they both sat on the deck laughing and talking about people that pass by. Demi had her hands all on Odell and she was glad that he wasn't saying anything about it.

" so you just want to fuck me or actually be with me?" Odell asked.

" both" Demi giggled.

" you're missing out" Demi said.