Mines

" I swear you're the best and I love you so much" Odell said to his best friend.

"Yeah whatever" Demi mumbled before hanging up the phone.

Doing a u-turn Demi headed towards her god son's school. Getting a call from Odell saying Jamari got into a fight and he couldn't leave because he was in a business meeting. This was going to be Demi's first time coming to his school. Pulling up to the school Demi got out heading to the office.

" hi I'm here to pick up Jamari Beckham" Demi said.

" can I get your name please?" The lady asked.

" Demetria Lovato" she said.

" oh you're mom. The principal would like to speak to you" she said.

Demi didn't even correct the lady. She was pretty sure Odell put her as his mom. Demi followed the lady down the hall into an office where she seen Jamari and an older looking man sitting.

" hi I'm Demi" she said shaking the guy's hand before sitting down next to Jamari.

" it's nice to meet you mrs. Beckham. I'm mr. Attis" he said smirking at Demi.

"It's Lovato, I'm not married" she said smiling back.

Jamari watched as his god mom flirt with his principal, he wasn't stupid at all and he definitely was going to tell his dad about it.

" so Jamari here got into a fight with another kid. As I told the other parent, the both of them will be suspended for 3 days and can not attend the upcoming field trip" mr. Attis said.

" that's not fair" Jamari said.

"Shut up because you shouldn't been fighting in the first place" Demi said smacking his arm.

" that's perfectly fine. Is there anyway he can have work so his grades won't go down?" Demi asked.

"He can go to his class and ask his teacher for work out of his I-ready book" mr. Attis said.

"go get your book Mari" Demi said grabbing his book bag.

" so are you single right now?" He asked when Jamari walked out the room.

" yes I am" Demi said a grin.

"Well then you should definitely give me your number" he said biting his lip.

Demi took the pen out the cup before writing her number down on a blank paper that was on his desk.

/////

"You trippin man. You can't be getting suspended from school" Odell said to his son.

" daddy he was talking about my shoes" Jamari said.

"Jamari it's always going to be someone talking about you. You can't do anything about that. You can't entertain their foolishness because that's what they want. You know who your dad is? I get so many hateful things said towards me from girls that like your dad but I don't do anything but ignore them" Demi said.

" fuck them kids, yo shoes cost more then theirs" Odell said.

"Don't cuss at him!" Demi said.

Odell looked at Demi rolling his eyes. Demi stuck a middle finger at Odell without letting Jamari see.

" I'm already doing that" Odell said laughing.

"Whatever" Demi said walking in the kitchen.

"Daddy, mama was flirting with my principal. He was smiling at her and stuff" Jamari said.

" yo principal!? Demi!" Odell shouted as he got up walking towards the kitchen.

"What?" Demi said.

" I'm about to go in your shit. You flirting with other dudes now? Stop playing with me" Odell said.

" I'm a single woman and I can talk to who I want" Demi said.

" you forgot I'm bustin yo shit open every other night?" He said.

" and that can stop honey" Demi said looking at Odell.

" we're best friends not a couple" she said.

" what's stopping? Because it ain't us so that shit dead so stop playin with my" Odell said before walking out.

//////

"Gosh I fucking hate you" Demi mumbled covering her face with her hands.

"Yeah I love you too" Odell said chuckling at Demi.

" you can't say no to sex with me, you love the way how I fuck you and you know nobody else does it better than me" Odell said removing Demi's hands from her face.

" no you just won't allow me to even answer your question and your dick isn't all that anyways so shut your face" Demi said smacking Odell.

" yeah my dick is all you need. You. Mines forever until I die"

" I'm your best friend Odell"

" and girlfriend, we basically been together since Mari was one" he said.

"Yeah and you made me his godmother" Demi said.

"But he calls you mama and shit. Stop acting like that" Odell said pulling Demi close to him.

"Bout to give you a baby so you know it's real"Odell said lifting Demi's leg and slipping back in her.

Demi let out a moan when Odell pushed back in her. Odell kissed Demi on her neck as he held her waist.

" yeah you get me pregnant and the world is going to flip. I might actually get killed" she mumbled.

" now you know that's not going to happen" Odell said kissing Demi's lips.

Odell didn't want to fuck again he just wanted to feel Demi.

"You know I love you right?" Odell asked.

"Well you have a horrible why of actually showing it" she said.

"I don't know. I'm scared to put a label on us, you know I ain't never had a girlfriend" Odell said.

"Yes I know. But why me though?" Demi asked.

"Because you was the first girl that was willing to do for my son. That time when I told you I was running late for a meeting and I had no babysitter and u offered to watch him"

"But u made me your best friend"

"I had to find a way to keep you around without actually being serious. But that's going to change, I know what I want now and I promise I won't fuck up" Odell said looking at Demi.

"We'll talk bout this in the morning, it's getting late" Demi said.