Juvenile part 3

Demi was definitely in deep shit. It's been over a month since Odell and demi had sex in her office and now she was pregnant with a minor's child.

"Matt I don't know what to do. I could lose my job and go to fucking jail" demi said on the verge of tears.

Pacing her office while she had her best friend on the phone. She was so glad she asked for her office to be sound proof.

"You won't get in trouble if nobody know. But I think you should explain everything to him"Matt said.

"He's not going to want this baby! He's young they don't want to be held down!" Demi said getting frustrated now with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh hush you don't know that. Hang up this phone and go tell him and make sure you call me tonight" Matt said.

And that's what demi did, she hung up the phone and sat there in silence to collect herself before she called one of the guards to bring Odell to her office. In that little time demi thought about what she was going to say.

"Ms. Lovato can you tell this nigga to stop dragging me like I'm some fucking doll" Odell said coming into the room.

"Would you shut up" the guard said before sitting odell down.

Demi walked the guard out before she closed her door and locked it before she walked back over to her desk.

"Im pregnant" demi blurted out.

"And you might not want this baby but I'm not giving you a fucking choice. You're going to be there for our baby and I refuse to let my baby grow up without a father so you need to get your shit together in here" demi said.

Odell sat there shocked, he didn't want a kid right now but he did make a promise to himself... he promise himself that if he was to ever have a kid he'll never treat them how his dad and mother treated him.

"Um. Ok..... so I'm..... im gonna be a Daddy" Odell said staring down at his hands.

"Yes" demi Said.

"I don't want to miss anything. I wanna get out of here.  Can I join a few programs?" Odell asked.

"You'll miss some Odell, the shortest I could lower your time is to 4 months and I'll be 5 months then, not really sure" demi explained.

"Ok"

////////

"Are you going to keep looking at my stomach. I won't be showing anytime soon Odell" demi chuckled.

She had came to visit Odell on his visitation hour. She thought she'll make it a routine.

"I just can't believe you pregnant with my baby. I'm 17 with a baby on the way" Odell said.

"Is it cool if i touch your belly?" He asked.

"Um yeah" demi said moving closer to Odell.

Demi looked around making sure nobody was watching. They were sat under a big oak tree and she was pretty sure the tree was blocking them but she had to make sure. Demi lifted her shirt up before leaning back on her hands. Odell placed his hand over Demi's flat stomach, gently caressing her stomach.

"So when will you know what you're having?" Odell asked.

"What we're having" demi corrected.

"And maybe when I'm about 3 or 4 months"

"I don't want to be like my parents but I feel like I am. I have a street mentality" he said with his hand still on demi.

"That'll change over time. My dad wasn't in my life and still isn't and I don't want that for our baby...... I can't have that"

"You see how you're not giving me a choice. What if I would've said no?" Odell asked.

" I'm a very determined person" demi said making Odell chuckle.

"Don't go shopping without me" Odell laughed.

________________________________

A/N: ok I'm liking where this is going so I'm going to make this a story😃