My little dancer part 2

" Odell where are we going?" Blue asked from the back seat.

"I have to make a quick stop Alright so just chill and watch your videos on your tablet" Odell said as he drove to what the rich people call the "broke part of the city" his weed man lived over this side. 

Odell threw on his hoodie before he got out the car, locking his door he walked across the street where he seen his plug sitting on the steps.

"What's good bro" Odell said Clapping the older guy up.

"Nothing much just been chillin" he said.

"Aye Let me get a 3.5" odell said.

"Hold on big dawg I'll be back" he said.

The guy came out with two bags of weed in his hand.

"Here's the 3.5 and imma bless you with a dub" the Said clapping Odell up again as they switched items.

"Stay bless brah" Odell said walking back to the car.

"Odell I'm hungry" blue said as soon as her big brother got inside the car.

"Naw I'm not making no more stops I'm dropping you off to dad" Odell said.

///////

"Hi can I get a couple of dollars please? I'm starving" Demi begged this guy.

" if you're hungry then I'll buy you the food. I'm not supporting your drug addiction" the guy said walking inside Panda Express.

" I'm not on any drugs sir but thank you so pmuch" demi Said following the guy inside.

Demi didn't know what to get, everything looked so delicious.

" get what you want kid" the guy said as he looked at Demi big eyes.

Demi ended up getting two plates of food and two bottle drinks. She was beyond grateful, thanking the man about a thousand times. Demi checked her government phone. Demi had 2 hours to get to the studio, she ate on the bus stop as she waited for the bus. Demi didn't want to eat too much so she tied her food up putting it in her dirty looking gym bag.

Demi got to the studio just in time, she walked in saying hi to a few girls she held a conversation with last time but they gave her a disgusting look and walked away.

"Ok then" demi said to herself walking over to Ashely.

"Hey" demi said sitting next to Ashely.

"What's up white girl" Ashely said smiling at Demi.

" nothing much. You know what's up with the three blondies over there? They were just talking to me the other day and I said what's up a few minutes ago and they looked at me like I had a virus" demi said.

"Girl them bitches flaw, you can't be fucking with them shortcake" Ashely said.

" well I see that now"

Odell walked in the room and all eyes were on him. Females saying hi to him, trying to hold a conversation.

"Damn that boy know he fine. But he too young for me" Ashely said.

"How old is he?" Demi asked watching Odell talk to someone girl in the front.

"I think 18" Ashely said.