Double life part 2

Demi still haven't told Odell that she was pregnant and she honestly didn't want to. She wasn't about to continue to be his side piece, she needed a man that's going to be just hers and hers only.

" hey little girl it's time for bed" Demi said peeking her head in her room.

Demi was trying to keep away from Odell, she was done with him. So while Kenzie and Odell watched a movie in her room she stayed in the living room.

" nooo" Kenzie whined.

" ask daddy to get you ready for bed" Demi said before walking away.

" come on princess you heard mommy" Odell said picking his daughter up walking inside the bathroom.

" which bath bomb do you want?" Odell asked his daughter.

" the unicorn one!" She shouted.

" ok but not the whole thing" he said starting the water.

Once Odell had his daughter in the tub he brought some of her toys out so she play.

" hey I'm gonna go and talk to mommy, can you be a big girl and stAy in here by yourself?" He asked his daughter.

" yes! Mommy let my bathe myself" she said.

" ok baby. I'll be back"

Odell went downstairs to the living room seeing Demi watching some crime show. Walking up behind her he kissed Demi neck.

" come on now move" Demi said pushing Odell away.

" wassup with you man? You been acting stank all day" Odell pointed out.

" I don't want you kissing or touching up on me, save that shit for your WIFE" Demi said emphasizing the word wife.

" what? Are you being serious right now?" Odell said moving so he was standing in front of Demi.

"Very" Demi said turning her attention back to the tv.

Odell was about to say something but McKenzie shouted for him.

//////

"Have a good day at school baby, I love you" Demi said kissing her forehead.

"Love you too mommy" Kenzie said walking inside the School.

Demi walked back to her car planning on stopping somewhere to get food because her and the baby wAs starving.

" ugh" Demi said rolling her eyes as she seen another text from Odell.

She ignored it like she did all the other ones. Once Demi had her food she drove home, eating her food on the way.

" this Fucking guy" Demi mumbled to herself as she pulled up and seen Odell's car.

She grabbed her trash and purse before walking towards the door. Odell looked towards the door when he heard the locks.

" we need to talk" Odell said.

" I don't wanna talk" Demi said walking in the kitchen.

" man tighten up! We fucking talking" Odell said following Demi.

" what do you want Odell!?" Demi asked slamming her hand down on the counter.

" so you don't wanna fuck with me no more? What happened?" He asked.

"YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH ME!!" Demi shouted.

" I need a man that's going to be mines and mines only. I'm tired of sharing and I'm definitely tired of being your side fuck" Demi said.

" Demetria you knew what you was getting yourself into 4 years ago when I told you I was married. And you not my side fuck" Odell said.

" yeah and it was the stupidest choice I ever made....... me and Kenzie moving to California" Demi finally said.

"No the fuck you not. How you just gonna plan some shit like that? That's my daughter too, you not taking my daughter" Odell said.

" we can work something out but I can't stay here knowing you picked your wife over actually being a family with me and Kenzie" Demi said wiping her tears.

" and we can work something out too
Demi, come on" Odell said grabbing Demi's hand pulling her towards him.

" no! Get off me odell! I'm serious,I can't keep doing this" Demi said walking out the kitchen.

Part 3😎