You saved me part 2

Odell laid in the hospital bed with Demi as she slept, he had his good arm wrapped around her. He haven't left her side yet since every time a guy came around she'll freak out. Odell lifted his head when a nurse walked in.

"Mr. Beckham we have Demetria father outside in the lobby waiting to come in" she said.

"Alright, thank you" Odell said slowly slipping from out the bed.

Odell left the room so the father could have time with his daughter. Going outside he took the time to call and check up on his daughter.

"Hey Mama how is she?" Odell asked.

"She's fine, just taking a nap. When will you be back? Did you find the girl?" She asked.

" tonight and yes I found her. I would've been back yesterday but she wouldn't let me go, she doesn't trust any guy but me" Odell explained.

"Alright baby, I'll see you when you get here"

//////

Demi went to cuddle more into Odell but he wasn't there. Demi eyes flew open, sitting up in the bed she went to panicking.

" Odell!!!" Demi yelled as she felt tears forming in her eyes.

" hey, hey princess. Clam down, I'm here" her dad said coming out the bathroom.

"D-Daddy"

Demi got out the bed running over to her dad, she hugged him not letting go.

" oh I missed you so much, I thought I'll never see you again" Eddie cried.

" I missed you too" demi sobbed.

" how did you get free baby girl" He asked moving demi back over to her bed.

" the cop.... he saved me. I don't know where he is now"

Odell came in right on time. Rushing in the room when one of the nurses said she was yelling for him.

"You ok?" He asked Demi.

" yeah, this is my dad" demi said.

Eddie walked over to Odell giving him a big hug but not to hard to hurt his arm.

"Thank you so much for bringing my daughter back. I'll forever be grateful for you sir" Eddie said.

" it's my job mr.lovato" Odell said looking over at demi.

" hey, I have to go but I'll see you later ok?" Odell said.

///////

~1 month later~

Odell pushed his 6 month old daughter in her stroller as he walked around the park. He moved the sitting in the shade when he heard his daughter cries. Sitting down Odell grabbed her baby bag from the bottom.

" Alright, alright princess. Daddy's going to pick you up right now" he said grabbing her out the seat.

"You make everything hard for daddy" Odell said as he tried to fix the baby bottle and hold her at the same time.

" you need some help?" Demi asked smirking at old.

Odell looked up seeing Demi she looked really different but he still remembered those eyes and that smile.

" oh hey! Yeah, sure if you don't mind can you just grab her" Odell asked.

Demi took the baby from his hand before she moved to sit down next to him.

"You're so adorable!" Demi said smiling at the little girl In her arms.

" thanks"Odell said as he fixed her bottle.

" so how you been?" He asked.

" I've been good, I'm taking online classes. I'm sleeping better now" demi said grabbing the bottle from Odell wanting to feed the baby.

"What about you around guys?" Odell asked.

" I can't, I don't feel comfortable around them" demi said feeding the little girl.

" but you're around me"

" that's different Odell. You saved me and with my dad..... he's my father I know he won't do anything to me" she said.

" And how do you know I won't hurt you?" Odell asked.

Demi looked over at Odell, staring at him, taking in all his features. Demi had to admit that he was a very attractive man.

" because you promised that day and plus you have a little girl yourself so I know you wouldn't" demi said.

Demi gave the bottle back to Odell as she burped the baby.

" now I hope she goes to sleep" Odell said.

" how old are you Odell?" Demi asked.

" I'm 25"

Demi gave the little girl back to Odell when she seen her dad pull up at the park.

" um I have to go, my dad just pulled up" demi said.

"Oh alright it was nice seeing you Demetria" Odell said strapping his daughter in.

"C-could I have your number?" Demi asked shyly.

"Yeah of course"

Odell gave his number do to demi as they went their opposite ways. Demi heart was fluttering, she couldn't believe she had got his number.