Mines part 2

"He's going to love this news" Demi mumbled.

"Ok then what's the matter? I thought you was in love with him" Naya said.

" I am but I don't know if he is" Demi said.

" he has to if he'll be excited finding out you're pregnant"

" he's been wanting to get me pregnant for the longest just so guys won't talk to me. I don't want it to be his baby" she said.

" are you serious? Demi this is Odell we're talking about. The guy that showed up at the job because you wasn't answering his calls" Naya said.

" you don't understand Naya.... you know what never mind, I have a headache and I'm going home" Demi said leaving.

Demi was honestly mad at herself for letting Odell get her pregnant. She didn't want a baby with a guy that doesn't have feelings for her. When Demi got home she changed into something real comfortable before grabbing one of her pre-made salads settling on her couch to watch "friends"

/////

" yo get this shit up, you got my house dirty" Odell said to his son.

" mama said you can't cuss at me, I'm telling" Jamari said.

" aye shut up, I'm grown I can say what I want now clean up so we can go"

" I hope I'm staying with mommy tonight because you mean" Jamari said as he started picking up his toys.

" I don't care stank, you can go to yo mama house. Imma have fun and eat all the candy without you" Odell said sticking his tongue out at his son.

"No! You got to share with me because I share with you all the time" Jamari said to his dad.

" I'll think about it"

......

"Be good for grandma and you bet not give her a hard time or imma beat you" Odell said.

"My baby never act up with me" Carla said kissing Jamari head.

Odell didn't talk to his family at all so Demi's mom was grandma to Jamari. Demi family just love Jamari as if he was Demi's actual child.

" thanks for watching him, Demi is picking him up tonight" Odell said before leaving.

//////

" why you ain't text me?" Odell asked Demi.

" even though you have a key you still need to knock" Demi said.

"Yeah whatever"

Odell went to bend down and give Demi a kiss but Demi moved back from Him.

" we need to talk" Demi said.

" about what?" He said sitting down.

" I'm pregnant" she said playing with her finger nails.

"G shit? I knew you was gonna have my baby one day" Odell said smiling.

"No odell this isn't right..... I'm having a child with a man that doesn't even love me" Demi said.

" what? Man don't start this shit, you know how I feel about you" Odell said.

"You dont love me, you love my attention" Demi said.

" Demi I do love you" Odell said.

" you don't! Because if you did you would be coming home to me at night! Not being seen with some other bitch! You say you love me and how im your girlfriend but you go out and fuck with other girls and you're just hurting me more and more and I can't take it no more" Demi sobbed.

"Demi they don't mean shit to me and you know that" Odell said.

"I don't want this baby to be yours" Demi mumbled.

" wow. Ok fine if it's like that then go get a fucking abortion" Odell said throwing some money on the table.

" you don't got to worry about me and my son no more" Odell said getting up to leave.

" no! You can't take Jamari away from me" Demi said getting up following him.

" that's my kid and I think it's best that way so when I do start talking to someone he won't get confused" Odell said.

" Odell I've been in his life since day one!  I'm his mommy and you're trying to get rid of me because I don't want a baby with you!"

" I gotta go to work" Odell said leaving out the house.

" can I at least see him one last time?" Demi asked.

" he's at your mother house" Odell said before getting in his car leaving.

Demi went back in the house grabbing her keys and before she got in her car heading to her mom house. As she drove over there she couldn't stop the tears from falling. Jamari was one of the best things that ever happened to Demi and Odell was snatching him out of her life. Demi cleaned her face up before she got out the car.

"Mommy!" Jamari shouted when he seen Demi come through the door.

"Hey baby boy" Demi said smiling at him.

" you came to get me already? It's not even 6 yet" he said.

" come here mama want to talk to you about something" Demi said pulling him over to the couch.

"Oh you're so off early" Carla said.

" I'll talk to you later mama" Demi said.

Carla shook her head ok but still stood there as Demi talked to Jamari.

" ok bud..... umm mommy is going away for awhile an-"

"Ouu! Can I come!" Jamari asked cutting her off.

" I'm sorry baby but you can't come" Demi said wiping her tears.

" I want you to be a good boy for daddy, listen to walk he say"

" why you crying mommy?" Mari asked.

" I'm just going to miss you so much bud" Demi said.

Jamari hugged Demi not letting go, he just stayed in her arms.

" I love you so much Mari. I remember when I first saw you, you were so little with big pretty eyes. You just captured my heart" Demi said remembering the day she watched Jamari for the first time.

" I don't want you to go" Mari said.

_________________________________

A/N: I'm thinking about making this a story🤔