My little dancer part 3

"I can't believe she's letting you come" demi said.

"It's a world tour and that means I won't get to see you so I had to come. I'll miss you too much" Odell said wrapping his arm around Demi's waist.

" You're so cute" demi giggled.

" why she here" Ashely said when she seen the blonde Courtney walk in.

Courtney walked over to demi and Odell once she spotted them.

" so you think you're the shit now huh!?"Courtney said talking to Demi.

Odell held his hand out so Courtney wouldn't come any closer. Courtney had everyone attention in the studio. They didn't see Beyoncé standing at the door.

" you think she's perfect! Well guess what!? She's a homeless slut. Begging people for money. Did you know she fucked Shane for $40? And that night you guys went to that hotel, she probably used you so she could have a place to sleep that night" Courtney said.

" you have no fucking right!!" Demi said pointing her finger at Courtney with tears in her eyes.

"You don't deserve to be going on this world tour"

"You been using my son?" Beyoncé asked as she walked closer.

"No! I like Odell so much" demi said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

" I swear on my dead baby I wasn't using him. Yes I'm homeless and yes I begged for money and food because how else am I going to get it. I never did anything with Shane, I'll rather get it on my own then to ask anyone I have to work with" demi said to Beyoncé.

Odell stood there shocked he didn't know what to do or say. Demi turned back to Courtney.

"If you say I don't deserve to go on this world tour because I'm homeless then fine but a bitch like you don't deserve it either" Demi said before walking out not even looking at Odell.

"Demi" Ashely called out before she went running after Demi.

"We need to talk" Beyoncé said to her son.

"And someone escort this girl out" Beyoncé said pointing at Courtney.

"And if any of this important leave this room and I find out who put it out you'll regret it" Beyoncé said.

Odell ignored his Mama before going after demi. Demi was crying as Ashely held her.

"Demi" Odell said.

" I-I didn't play you. I swear" demi sobbed.

" hey don't cry Please" Odell said stepping closer to demi wiping the tears from her cheeks.

" why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

" you really think someone can just come out and say they're homeless!?" Ashely said getting defensive.

"You're fucking famous, you really think that if she would've told you that she was homeless!!you wouldn't even give her a second glance"

" what's your problem!? You like her or something?" Odell yelled back.

" no she's just a friend of mines and I care about her" Ashely said.

"Guys stop fussing please. Ashely could you give us a moment please" demi said wiping under her eyes.

Once Ashely walked away demi turned to face Odell.

" I like you Demi and you being homeless don't change that. The other night with you at that hotel was the best time of my life. But I wish I would've knew because I could've helped you out" Odell said.

"It's fine Odell but your mom isn't going to allow you to keep talking to me" demi Said.

" I'll deal with her"

//////

They were all loading onto the bus when Jerome called demi off her bus.

"Bey wants to have a word with you" Jerome said.

Demi heart dropped when Jerome told her Beyoncé wanted to talk with her. She followed Jerome onto the first bus, the first person she saw was Odell sitting on the couch.

"She'll be out in a few" He said before walking towards the back of the bus.

"What's going on?" Demi asked Odell.

" I don't know" he said.

It didn't go unnoticed how tori kept looking at Demi. Odell never really broke off their little fling, he just stopped replying to her messages and stuff. Beyoncé finally came out her little room in the back.

"How long has this been going on?" Beyoncé asked.

" for about 3 weeks" demi answered.

" had sex?" Beyoncé asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Mama. No" Odell lied.

Demi looked over at Odell before she turned her attention back to his mom.

"Yes we have" demi said not about to lie.

" so we lying to each other now?" Beyoncé said to her son.

"Mama that's personal, I don't ask about you and dad" Odell said sitting up.

"You're only 18!! We're the adults not you"

" how old are you demi?" Beyoncé asked.

"18. I'm sorry for causing trouble, I honestly didn't mean to. I came to California for a better life in pursuing my dream. I didn't know I was auditioning for your tour, I didn't even know who he was" demi said.

" is your parents homeless too or just you" She asked Demi.

" just me..... I got kicked out when my parents found out I was pregnant"

________________________________

A/N: sorry for the ending😬😬😬 but yeahhhhhhh I'm making this into a story.