Stripper

"Shake that ass baby girl, let me see them ass cheeks shake" the guy yelled at Demi.

Demi been working at the same strip club since she was 17 and now she's 22, everyone asked for her because she was the youngest. Guys/females always had to pay more to book her, her boss was making hella money. Demi always dresses like a little girl noticing it attracted a lot of people. She was pulled off stage early to go do a private dance, hearing the guy paid a lot. Demi gather her money before locking it in her locker before running upstairs to the private room.

" you Odell ?" She asked coming inside the room seeing the sad looking man.

" yeah, my wife left me a week ago and my friends said I need to let lose so the brought me you. I think they paid $600 for 3 hours" Odell rambled on about.

" I'm sorry about that, but I'm here to make you feel better baby" Demi said turning on the music.

As the stripper started dancing against him he felt himself getting hard. Odell haven't had sex in almost a year, his wife losing interest in him. Grabbing hold of Demi's waist he slowed her down , lifting his hips so it felt like he was fucking her.

"I'll give you $1000 to let me fuck you..... and an extra $500 for a blow job" Odell said.

Odell was a rich man, money didn't mean nothing to him at all.

" what!? Are you serious? That's $1500!" Demi said in shocked.

" yes, money isn't a issue. So do we have a deal?" He asked.

" yeah or course, but you can't tell my boss you gave this to me" Demi said as she stood up getting naked.

" that's fine. I really need this release" Odell said undoing his pants.

"Mmm, so big" Demi said as she got  on her knees in front of him.

Demi began to suck him off while she rubbed her hands up and down his thighs. She couldn't believe this guy was paying her $1500, all that money she wasn't stupid to turn that offer down.

"Fuck yes baby" Odell said as he pushed her head further down.

"Oh damn get up here" he said pulling Demi up.

Odell pulled Demi down on his lap before he entered her,pushing pass her tight walls. Demi moaned, jerking back.

"Don't run from it baby" Odell said with a smirk before push Demi all the way down on his dick.

//////

Demi walked out the room with her $1500, she still felt the guy in her stomach. Getting back to the dressing room she seen that her shift was over, stuffing all her money in her gym bag she walked out the back door to her car. She drove to the babysitter house who was watching her son, paying the girl $100 she carried her sleeping son to the car. Andy didn't stay sleep for long, waking up complaining he was hungry.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Demi asked her son.

"Nuggets" he said.

"Always"

Demi drove to the nearest McDonald's by the house, getting their food they headed home watching Disney movies while eating their food.