Maid

Today was Demi's first day at her new job. She was a maid, it wasn't the most exciting job but she needed money plus a place to stay so she was glad when they said she'll be a live-in maid. But she was only keeping this job until she had enough money saved up to get her own place. Demi been on her own since she was 17, her parents was never there for her and when they were around some how they always ended up pissed at her so she ran away and never looked back. Ending up in her dream place, California.

"This is going to be your room, if you need anything" the older lady said.

" ok, thank you" Demi said dropping her bags on the bed.

" oh mrs. Beckham when do I start?" Demi asked.

"Tomorrow at noon, we'll like for you to work when we're not here so we won't be in your way" she said before leaving.

Demi started unpacking her clothes putting them in the dressers. She really didn't have much but she'll end up getting more clothes when she start making money.

......

" Odell the maid is still sleeping but she'll be coming out to clean around noon so make sure you're not in her way" Angie said to her son.

" wait where y'all going?" He asked.

" your mother and I have business meetings to attend" frank said.

" oh alright then" Odell said.

Angie and frank wasn't Odell's real parents. He got adopted when he was 14, he was grateful for them because they really did turn his life around. Growing up in Chicago Odell was gang banging at a young age, he was doing what the fuck he want but that was until someone called child services on his mama and got him placed in the system. He still had that street mentality but he kept it to a minimum because of who his parents was.

Odell said bye to his parents before he headed back upstairs to take a shower.

Demi rolled over looking at the clock on the night stand and shot up when she seen that it was 12:30.

" shit" she said.

Demi rushes to the bathroom taking a quick shower and brushing her teeth, getting dressed as quickly as possible she didn't even noticed she put her shirt on wrong. Walking out her room she ran right into Odell.

"Damn" Odell was when Demi knocked into him.

" I'm sorry" Demi said.

" you good. You the maid?" He asked.

" yeah I am.I'm sorry I woke up late, it won't happen again" Demi said.

" to be honest I don't care you good with me. This place don't even need cleaning they just wanna spend they money and impress they friends" Odell said.

"Oh. Ok"

"Is your parents home?" Demi asked hoping they wasn't.

" naw" Odell said before walking to kitchen.

Odell showed Demi where they kept the broom and mop and other cleaning stuff at.

" just sweep that shit up that shelf, they barely be home to noticed" Odell said.

" I'm trying to keep my job, I really need this" Demi said.

" ain't gonna lie you cute as fuck, how old you is?" Odell said as he watched Demi sweep the living room.

" 18" Demi mumbled.

" damn you young"

" I'm 21 by the way"

"Nice" Demi said.

////////

Demi had finished cleaning the living room and was now in the dining room clean when Odell came to bother her again.

" can you cook?" Odell asked.

" yes but I was hired to clean not cook" Demi said.

" I'm hungry but I can't cook" he said.

"Well that's tuff" Demi said cleaning the shelf off.

"Can you cook for me pleaseeeee" Odell begged.

"No"

" would you do it if I threw in a Ben?" Odell said smiling holding up a hundred dollar bill.

Demi looked up seeing the money in Odell's hand. She needed that money and could make something simple because it looked like he didn't care.

" fine" Demi said walking to the kitchen.

Looking through all the cabinets she decided to go with pasta and garlic bread.

" why you so mean?" Odell asked.

" I don't know, that's just me" Demi said.

" I like my girls mean, I don't even want my girl liking me that much" Odell said making Demi chuckle.

"So you wouldn't want your own girlfriend like you that much? Do you know how crazy that sounds? It's like why is she even with you if she doesn't fuck with you like that" Demi said.

" I don't know man.. I'm just tryna say I like my girls mean" Odell laughed.

"So what do you do?" She asked.

" I play football but if you talkin about job wise i serve" he said.

" you serve? And your parents don't know?" She asked taking the bread out.

" I told you they barely be here. This is gonna be easy money for you, the only reason my mama got a maid is because she heard the bitch down the street got one" Odell said.

"Then you probably can make some money on the side doing some stuff for me" he said.

" like what?" Demi asked curious to know.

" we'll see" Odell said with a smirk.