Interns 3

"My mom wants to meet you babe" demi Said as soon as Odell walked into the apartment.

"W-why?" Odell asked nervously.

"Because you're fucking her daughter" Demi said.

"Well I'm not just fucking her daughter. I also take her out, buy her shit, listen to her lame ass jokes" Odell said joking about the last part.

"Well maybe Christian would like to hear my jokes" Demi Said bring up Odell's neighbor that always flirt with Demi.

"Yeah let me know if you want a broken jaw" Odell said stripping out his clothes.

Demi chuckled to herself before turning her attention to her boyfriend who was getting undressed.

" where did you put my clothes?" Odell asked.

" I told you to stop leaving your shit here, my boyfriend came over today so I had to hide it somewhere" demi lied going to get the clothes she washed.

Grabbing his clothes, Demi turned and Odell wrapped his hand around Demi's neck pressing her to the nearest wall.

"Stop playing with me girl" Odell said.

That only made Demi laughed, biting on her lower lip as she looked up at Odell.

" I don't even know why I did that, yo lil crazy ass like that shit" Odell said taking the clothes from demi and going to the bathroom.

Demi followed Odell in the bathroom sitting on the chair she had in the corner.

"How was work baby?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Got into an argument with Wilmer" he said taking his boxers off before turning the water on.

Demi didn't even hear what Odell said. She was too busy staring at his package, Odell laughed when he seen Demi looking.

"Hey, eyes up here" he said covering his junk.

" huh?" Demi said.

" maybe if you join me in the shower you can get it" Odell said with a smirk as he got in the shower.

"Oh I'm gonna get it" Demi said stripping out her clothes.

Once demi got in she wrapped her arms around Odell's neck pulling him down for a kiss. His hands immediately going down to grip her ass. Demi ran her hand down towards Odell's dick, she wasn't shocked that he was already on hard. Demi made her way down to her knees before taking his dick in her mouth.

"Fuck" Odell moaned.

He watched as Demi suck his dick, it was satisfying to him to see Demi try to take all of him in her mouth. Demi made eye contact with Odell as she sucked his dick, moving her hand down to play with his balls.

"Mmm. Get up here" Odell said picking Demi up.

Odell turned Demi around having her bent over making the water hit the arch of her back. Demi let out a moan when Odell smacked her ass. Odell ran his dick through Demi's folds before pushing inside of her. Demi pushed her hand against his thigh so she could adjust to his size. Odell griped Demi's waist before he started thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you tight as fuck" Odell said slowing down so he wouldn't cum so quick.

Demi moved her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Baby" Demi moaned.

"Fuck me harder please daddy" Demi moaned.

Odell pulled out of Demi before turning her around and picking her up. He slid right back in her with ease. Demi wrapped her arms around Odell's neck kissing him before moving down to his neck leaving a light hickey.