Mama

Odell had been in his room talking to his girlfriend, sending each other pictures and other stuff. His girlfriend just got back in town from her family trip and Odell was missing her like crazy. when his girlfriend asked to come over he ran downstairs to ask his mama.

"Hey ma, can Demi come over?" Odell asked.

"Yea when you clean up," she said not even looking up from her book.

Going back up to his room, he laid in bed, picking up the phone.

"Yea bae she said no"

///

"You sure she's going to give me a ride?" Odell friend mark asked.

"Yeah bruh just come on" Odell said walking to the car.

"Hey mama,can my friend have a ride?" He asked.

"Odell really, do it look like my car have a taxi sign on it or a lyft sticker. I'm really tired of yo pissy black ass offering rides, my car doesn't run off of love. I don't even like coming to pick you up" Odell's mama snapped.

"Can you not be so loud with it, he's right here" Odell said.

"Boy I don't give a damn! This my mouth"

"Come on give him a ride," Odell said.

"No Odell, tell your friend, he needs to find another ride"

"Mama"

"I'm sorry baby but I can't give you a ride"

"It's alright, " mark said.

"My bad bruh" Odell said clappin his homeboy up.

Odell got in the car pulling out his phone. His mama smack him across the head as she was driving.

" don't be offering no damn ride because I ain't doing it!" She said.

///

"It's Saturday you should be up and cleaning Odell, you too Demi. You been around long enough to know what's up" Odell mom said coming into Odell's room.

Demi had her face tucked in the crook of Odell neck with her leg thrown over his.

"Your mom is killing me,"Demi groaned.

"I know, she does this all the time and it's embarrassing," Odell said getting up out the bed.

////

"Are you cooking today?" Odell asked his mom.

"No, it's food in there go make something," she said.

"No, it's not" Odell complained.

"Yes it is, might not be what you want, but It's food in there"

"Aye Grandma did you have lunch already? We should go get some lunch" Odell said going down the hall to his grandma's room.

"What you was thinking about having?," Odell grandma asked.

"How about wendy's 4 for 4?"

"Sounds good to me"

////

"Can I hold the car to go to the store?" Odell asked her mom.

"No, you can walk," said cleaning her room.

"It's hot out there, I'll pass out as soon as I take a step out the door"

"Then you don't need to go to the store" she said.

Odell rolled his eyes before going to find his dad.

"Hey dad can I hold the car, your wife doesn't want me to hold her's"

"Yea, just be careful," he said giving him the keys.

Odell didn't even go straight to the store. Going to his girlfriend's house, he picked her up first before heading to the store.

////

Odell mama was fussing at his older brother because he came home late. With his room door closed he laid in the dark talking to Demi on the phone.

"Is she still fussing?" Demi asked.

"Yea, she goes on forever, when you're done she's still talking"

"Get up and clean my damn house!" his mom said coming in his room fussing.

"I didn't even do anything,"Odell said back.

"You know how it is babe, one person gets in trouble everyone else gets's in trouble," Demi said laughing.
______________________________________
A/N: do anyone else mom does these things? Lol, mines do all the fucking time.