Interns part 2

~This will be takin place 2 months later~

Demi was recording herself in the mirror showing her viewers her new scrubs and shoes she just brought.

"I think I'll go back and get the black and pink pair next week, those were cute too" demi said.

"Put that camera down and come get ready" Odell said wrapping his arms around demi from behind before kissing on her neck.

Demi giggled as she kept recording. Demi and Odell been talking since she went home with him two months ago.  Demi wasn't ready to put a label on her and Odell but Odell knew he wanted Demi. Demi turned her camera off before she wrapped her arms around Odell's neck. 

"So who's going to be your 2nd in the surgery today" demi asked as she ran her hand up and down his bare chest.

The only thing Odell had on was some dark grey fitted slacks.

"Not you shorty" he said kissing her forehead.

"Why not" demi whined.

"Because people gonna start saying shit so stop whining" Odell said tapping Demi's ass.

"Fine" demi said moving towards the bathroom to do her hair.

//////

"I'm so glad you didn't come home last night. Me and Sean got into an argument and it ended up with him Fucking my brains out.... I may be pregnant" Naya said.

"Yeah I'm glad I wasn't there either" demi said opening her water.

"So what did you and Beckham did last night? Did he fuck you into a coma?" Naya laughed.

" no we didn't fuck. We cuddled and watched movies until I felled asleep on him" she said.

"Like always, you'll fall asleep on anybody" Naya said applying lipgloss on.

"Oh hush. Is Sean still throwing that party tonight because I want to go" demi Said.

"Yeah he is" Naya said.

Demi was about to answer when both Naya's and Demi's pager went off. Naya and demi both rushed to scrub in for surgery.

...........

"I can't believe I saved a life today!" Demi said as she laid on the couch that was in Odell's office.

"Feels good huh?" Odell asked as he filled out some papers.

"Fuck Yeah! I should be getting more than a pat on the back from you" demi said as she made her way over to Odell.

"I don't give special treatments and you know that" Odell said.

"Well what I was thinking of you're not giving that to anyone but me" she said straddling his lap.

"Trying to get fucked in my office dr. Lovato" Odell asked resting his hands on Demi's ass.

"Maybe" demi said capturing Odell's lips with hers.

"When you gonna stop playing and be mines" he asked looking at Demi.

"I am yours silly" she said.

"You know what I mean"

"I'm yours Odell don't worry" demi Said.

///////////

"You know demi coming right?" Sean told Odell.

"Yeah I know. Imma be over in the cut though, slide by when you done" Odell said to get group of friends that came with him.

Odell sat on the couch sipping on some henny, watching some of his friends put down on a few females.

"Aye, there go yo little baby right there" Aaron said pointing out Demi.

as soon as Odell eyes landed on demi he let out a small chuckle. Demi had on the same dress he told her she wasn't allowed to wear outside. The dress stopped right under her ass and if she was to bend down you'll see her ass.

Demi made her way over to the bar with Naya to order some drinks.

"look. Sean is over there" demi said showing Naya where Sean was who was already looking their way.

"If he wants me he'll come to me" Naya said.

"Girl Sean is going to kill you" demi laughed.

"Oh shit..... Odell is here! I thought you said He wasn't coming" Naya said.

Demi whipped her head around to see him standing over in the corner. She cussed herself when she made eye contact with him.  Demi got up and made her way over to Odell when he motioned for her to come over. She tried pulling her dress down more as she walked through the crowd. Odell grabbed Demi's hand before he took her somewhere else private.

"You trying me right" Odell said once they were alone in a room.

"No ba-"

"You're not!? Demetria you came out the fucking house in a dress you promised me you were going to wear only in the house and then on top of that you didn't once tell me about this party. Stop acting like you're Fucking single" Odell snapped.

"I am single, we never put a label on anything" she said.

"BECAUSE YOU WONT FUCKING LET ME!" He yelled.

Demi jumped when Odell's voice boomed through the room.

"I want to be your man, I wanna make a couples YouTube with your silly butt. I'm ready for the heat you're gonna bring, I'm ready for the nagging, arguments, I'm ready to warm up a heating pad and rub your belly when you're having period cramps. But I see I gotta be real demanding with yo ass.... so you're my girl and I'm your man, you ain't single anymore" Odell said.

"Even butt rubs?" Demi asked chewing on her lower lip.

"Yes even butt rubs" Odell said.

All that yelling Odell did turned her on. She loved how demanding he got when he told her that she wasn't single.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Quickie?" Demi asked.