Soldiers part 2

" Aiden! Would you stop! Calm down baby" Demi said stopping Aiden from running around their room.

Aiden started to whine when Demi sat him down on the bed. Her mom or dad wasn't home so she couldn't send him to them so she could finish her homework.

" Come on let's take a nap" Demi said.

" nooooo, no" Aiden said.

"Dada" he cried.

Demi picked her phone up texting Odell.

Demi:hey are you busy?

Odell: no, just finished cleaning. Wassup?

Demi: I'm trying to do my homework and Aiden is bouncing everywhere

Demi: and he's asking for you.

Odell: come over then

Demi: ok

Demi packed her homework back in her bag along with her laptop. She packed a bag for Aiden before she left out the house. Demi was only 19 years old so she struggled with her son times, she was still a kid herself but she managed. She drove to Odell's Apartment, once she got there she asked Odell to come downstairs and when Aiden seen him he went crazy in his car seat.

"Dada!" Aiden screamed when Odell opened the back door.

"Hey baby" Odell smiles taking him out his car seat.

"Missed you so much" Odell said kissing his face.

Demi smiles at the both of them. She still couldn't believe she had a baby with the love of her life. Odell took Demi's bookbag before he walked them upstairs to his apartment.

" y'all staying the night?" Odell asked.

" if you want us too baby" Demi said smiling at Odell.

"You're too cute" he said pecking her lips.

Aiden pointed at his mom and started babbling to his dad.

"What you saying about Mommy?" Odell asked his son, kissing his head.

"Mommy" he said before wiggling out of Odell's arms.

"Hey where you going?" Odell asked his son who was walking towards the kitchen.

"Aiden come get your cup papa" Demi said pulling his cup out.

" can't believe he's mines" Odell chuckled.

" he's your twin"

Demi walked to Odell's room to finish her homework while Odell kept Aiden company but they ended up in the room with her anyways. While she was doing her work Odell and Aiden ended up falling asleep.

//////

"  I love you" Odell said to Aiden.

" I wuv you" Aiden said back smiling but he planted a wet kiss on Odell's cheek.

"Ewww" Odell said with a funny face making Aiden laugh.

Odell was enjoying his time with his son, he was so in love with him. he just hated the fact that he missed everything, but he promised himself that he'll be there for the rest of his life.

Demi was in the kitchen cooking food for her little family. Being here with Odell felt so right to her.

" hey beautiful" Odell said coming in the kitchen with Aiden.

" hey babe" Demi smiled.

"Mommy. That" Aiden said pointing towards the refrigerator.

" what do you want out of there baby?" Demi asked.

"You not getting nothing out of there. Mommy is making food" Odell said.

Aiden started whining when he couldn't get what he wanted.

"Aye cut it out!" Odell said hitting his butt.

Demi didn't say anything, she played like she wasn't there. Letting Odell do his thing as a father. Aiden started reaching for Demi but she moved out his reach, going to get the bowls for them to eat.

"You can't get everything Aiden. And stop that crying you a big boy" Odell said.

Odell went over to the table sitting Aiden down in his high chair.

"You're so good with him" Demi said smiling.

" that's my boy" Odell said helping Demi fix the food.

" I'm so glad you came back to us because he needs you.....and I do too" Demi said looking over at Odell.

" I need the both of you too" Odell said kissing Demi.