The lows

"How was school princess? Odell asked his daughter.

" it was ok I guess" she said grabbing her daddy's hand.

"Why I guess? Something happened today?" He asked as they walked to the bus.

" well this boy said my hair look like a wild animal" she said all nonchalant.

Odell stopped and picked his daughter up so she was at his level.

" he's just jealous that's all baby girl, I love your hair" he said smiling at his daughter.

But it was true though Harmonie had thick wild hair and the only hairstyle Odell knew how to do was a sloppy ponytail.

"I like your hair too daddy" she giggled.

......

" I got a surprise for you in the house" Odell said as they walked in the apartment building.

"Really! I wanna see" Harmonie shouted.

Odell grabbed his daughter arm before she could take off running.

"Hey! No don't go running off I told you about that"

Odell was a young single father and he really couldn't afford no nice apartment and the cheapest apartments was in the hood so he didn't allow his daughter to wander off.

"Sorry Daddy" Harmonie said flashing her dad her big brown eyes.

Odell went to check his mailbox first before walking to their apartment.

" get out your school clothes and then bring your homework" Odell said before his daughter took off to the room.

" oh my god! You brought the big bed!" Harmonie yelled out in excitement.

Odell saved up enough money to get one of those deluxe blow up bed Harmonie was begging him for when they went to Walmart 2 weeks ago.

" can we blow it up and do my homework on it?" She asked.

" yeah sure"

//////

"Uncle Larry I'm home" Demi said walking in the house.

Walking down the hallway Demi heard yelling and crying coming from her uncle Larry's office. Demi heart dropped because she knew those cries was coming from her oldest sister. Slowly walking towards the room she peaked her head in seeing her sister on the couch crying.

" I-I'm home" Demi said.

" get in this room girl" he spoke to Demi.

"So I went in your room this morning and I seen that bed wasn't made up" Larry said getting out his seat with a belt in his hand.

" I was running late for work" Demi said.

Demi and Dallas parents died when they were kids and since their uncle was they next kin he took custody over them. They thought everything would be fine living with him. He was strict with them, they wasn't allowed to watch tv after 7pm, no phones, no boys, they didn't even go to prom. Dallas thought when she turned 18 she'll get her own place and take Demi with her but he didn't let them leave. And here he was treating at 25 and a 22 year old like little kids. After beating Demi he sent them both to their rooms, Dallas just went in Demi's room like she always did.

" I Fucking hate it here" Demi said not too loud, wiping her tears.

" he just need to Fucking die already" Dallas said.

Demi got out of her work clothes, putting on something more comfortable before climbing into her.

" help me grade papers?" Demi asked.

" yeah sure, don't have anything else to do since that fucker won't let us go anywhere" Dallas said grabbing a pen out of Demi's bag.

" how was work Dallas?" Demi asked.

" I didn't go" Dallas whispered.

"Seriously!?"

" yes and it was amazing, Damon took me to the beach and we even got in the water" Dallas said.

" I'm so jealous, I want to go to the beach" Demi said.

" maybe we can go one day, have a sister skip day.... and maybe never come back" she said throwing in the last part.

" no way Dallas, remember what happened last time. He had us locked up for a long time" Demi said.

"Well I'm not gonna keep sitting in this house"

"Let's just wait and come on with a plan, something that we know it'll work for sure" Demi suggested.

A/N: full story?