Baby request

"Baby how about this?" Demi asked Odell.

Odell looked up from his phone to see Demi in a peach fitted dress that stop just above her knees.

"Turn around" he said.

Demi turned around giving Odell a nice view of her ass. Odell had to admit his little girlfriend had a nice ass.

"Yeah that dress is perfect" Odell said getting up, wrapping his arms around Demi's waist.

"The dress is perfect but not the price" Demi said biting her bottom lip.

Odell picked up the price tag that hung on the dress before looking at it.

"It's not bad" Odell said shrugging his shoulders.

"$2000! That's not bad!?"

"Whatever my baby wants she gets it" Odell said pecking her lips.

"I would fuck You in this dressing room but we both know how loud you are" Odell said with a smirk.

"Well lets get home then" demi said smirking at Odell.

//////

as soon as the both of them entered into Odell's mansion he had Demi pinned to the wall with his hand around Demi's neck.

" I'm going to head to the bar to get us something to drink and when I get upstairs to that room I want you on that bed naked" Odell whisper in her ear.

Odell smacked her ass hard before she walked away. Going to the bar he had built in his kitchen he whipped up something for Demi and himself. And just like he said, Demi was on the bed naked.

"For you my lady. It's nothing strong because I know you have school tomorrow" Odell said handing Demi her drink.

"Will you drop me off tomorrow?" Demi asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah baby"

Gulping his drink down Odell stood in front of the California king size bed and started stripping out his clothes. Putting his tattoos on full display. Getting to his pants he took his time taking them off.

"Come on babe, stop teasing" Demi whined.

Chuckling to himself she finally took his pants briefs off. Letting his 8 inch hang, Demi was in front of Odell on her knees so quick. Odell watched as Demi took his dick in her mouth. Letting out a low moan Odell gripped a handful of Demi's hair as he watched her head bob up and down.

"Fuck" Odell moaned.

Demi pulled away before Odell could cum. Laying back on the bed spreading her legs wide open she patted her pussy looking at Odell. Odell gave a smirk to Demi before pulling her to the end of the bed. To Demi Odell gave the best head ever. Odell kissed from Demi's feet to her pussy before attacking her clit with his tongue.

" babyyyy" demi moaned.

Flicking his tongue across her clit. Odell inserted two fingers inside Demi before moving them in and out of her.

"Odell . Baby" Demi said digging her nails in his shoulders.

"ready for me to fuck you"Odell asked as he made his way up Demi's body.

"Yesssssss. Fuck yes! Get inside of me" Demi said wrapping her legs around Odell.

" I need a condom first" Odell laughed.

"Fuck that" Demi said grabbing Odell's dick before putting it in herself and moaning as she did so.

"You're so damn tight" Odell moaned into Demi's neck.