Juvenile

"Man fuck y'all ole pigs" Odell said to the cops as he sat in the back seat of the police car.

Odell was arrested around 5 in the morning for stealing out the store and this time they were really locking him up due to how many charges they let him get away with in the past. He was only 17 years old wanting to live the left as a gangbanger. He didn't have no daddy and his mama didn't care so he did what the fuck he wanted. At 17 he stood at 6'4, body full of tattoos, GPA of a 1.05, dropped out of school at 9th grade. Odell was a hood boy that wasn't afraid of the consequences after his actions.

"You better shut ya black ass up, ya mama didn't give you the ass beating you need but I'll gladly give it to you" the female officer said.

"Yeah and the last lady that tried to put her hands on me I laid her old ass out"

The two officers ignore Odell the rest of the ride to juve. Once Odell was at the detention center they escorted him to an office. Sitting him down in front of the big desk they handcuffed him to some metal part that was attached to the desk.

"Y'all niggas act like imma steal something outta this shit" Odell said.

........

"Lovato you got another one that's been sitting in your office for 45mins" Stan said.

"Ok Stan what do you want me to do! You sent me to calm Sean down and now you want me to go somewhere else" demi snapped.

"Just hurry up please" Stan said before walking away.

"Sean. I promise I'll do my best to try to get you out before the birth of your daughter but you have to work with me, that fight in the chow room just knocked you down a step" demi said.

" he swung at me first! I was protecting myself! I wasn't just gonna let that nigga hit me" Sean said.

" you could've ran or something Sean" she said.

"Yeah then every nigga would've been trying me in this shit because they would've thought I was soft" Sean said pacing the new he was placed in.

" ok Sean you want to continue being big and bad by I'm letting you know now that it's not going to get you out of here on time to see the birth of your daughter" demi said before leaving going to her office.

"About fucking time I been in th- Damn you fine" Odell said smiling at Demi when she came and sat behind the desk.

"Alright Odell I'm Ms. Lovato I'll be your counselor while you're in here, you come to me when you have a problem with anything or anyone you come to me and I'll take care of it" demi explained.

"What about the problem in my pants? You can take care of that?" Odell asked with a smirk.

"So you're in here for 8 months, I can probably get you to do 5 months if you do as I say" demi said ignoring his inappropriate question.

" do as you say!? Ion even listen to my ole girl and you think I'm going to listen to you" Odell laughed.

" ok cool have it your way" demi said getting up to call the guard to take Odell to his room.

/////

"Bro get me out of these handcuffs!!" Odell yelled as he sat in Demi's office.

Demi heard Odell yelling all the way from down the hall. The boy only been in juvenile for 3 weeks and he was already getting in shit. Demi walked in her office and they had Odell cuffed to her desk and one guard had his head pressed against the desk.

"Ok Henry you can let him go" demi Said.

"Odell when he takes the cuffs off I need you to stay in your seat" demi Said.

Once Henry took the cuffs off, Odell jumped up getting in Henry's face. Demi slipped her way between Odell and Henry.

"Henry can you leave please" demi said keeping her eyes on Odell.

Henry walked out the room backwards keeping his eyes on Odell.

" you need to control your temper" demi Said once Henry was out the room.

"He was talking shit to me when you wasn't in here!" Odell said.

" first of all lower your voice" demi said sitting on the edge of the desk.

Odell went and sat in Demi's rolling chair playing with the stress ball that she kept on her desk.

" why were you fighting with kenni?" Demi asked staring at Odell.

"Jit called me a faggot" Odell said.

"Well are you?" Demi asked.

" Hell naw man! Tighten up, don't even try me like that!" Odell said getting angry he stood up knocking a few shit off Demi's desk.

"Hey! Pick my shit up and watch your fucking mouth when you speak to me" demi said with an eyebrow raised.

" I don't care if he called you gay. If you know
You're not gay then why get mad over it. Will it all be worth it when your ass is in here for so long you turn 18 and they send you to the big boy house!? You think you're so tuff but as soon as you're in the "adult jail" it's a whole different story" demi Said.

Demi gave Odell tough love, something he was missing. She realized when she raised her voice that's when he Really listen. Odell sat there listening to demi as she talked, picking the remaining skin off the sore on his knuckles.

"Odell don't do that. Why didn't they clean that for you" demi said going to grab the first aid kit she kept in her office.

///////

"So you're finally allowed a visitor this Friday" demi said smiling at Odell.

" so what? I ain't got nobody to come visit me" Odell said picking at his finger nails.

" what about your mom? Dad? Friends? Girlfriend?" Demi asked.

" fuck that hoe, i ain't got no dad, all my friends either 6 feet under or locked up, and I don't trust no female. It's just me" Odell said finally making eye contact with Demi.

Demi smiled dropped when Odell said that.

" can just come to your office Friday?" Odell asked.

" I'm off this Friday. I'm sorry" demi Said.

"Naw it's cool"

" could you tell the guard I'm ready to go back to my cell?" He said.