Maid part 2

"Oh fuckkkk"Demi moaned as she arched her back more.

Odell had one hand on Demi's waist and the other one gripping her hair as he fucked her from the back.

" oh God, don't stop pleaseee" Demi begged.

Demi was trying her best to stay quiet, not wanting to get caught by Odell's parents. Demi gripped the sheets as she came. Odell pulled out cumming inside the condom.

" fuck" he mumbled.

He smacked Demi ass before she laid down under the covers. She watched him take the condom off and toss it in the trash. Odell got up out of the bed before he started putting on his clothes, he gave Demi a smile before leaving out theroom. Demi just rolled her eyes when he left. Demi turned over seeing the money on her night stand she took it putting it in the  box she kept under her bed.

This was her extra work she did on the side for Odell. She slept with him to earn extra cash and she didn't mind it at all because she was getting money and good Sex. But she felt like she was enjoying his company too much, he usually stayed afterwards and cuddled but ever since she asked why he likes to cuddle with her he just stopped. Getting out of bed Demi slipped on an over size shirt and snuck upstairs to Odell's room. She knew he was probably still up so she walked right in his room seeing him laying in bed on his phone.

"We still can cuddle" she said getting in his bed.

Demi cuddled right up under him, resting her head on his chest while his hand rested on her ass.

" you off tomorrow. We should go see a movie or something" Odell suggested.

"I already had my day planned for tomorrow" Demi said.

" oh ok, it's fine" he said.

///////

" you like her!?"

" yes I like her. She's mean to me, hella good head and pussy....... bruh she even started coming out to my games"Odell said.

"Who is this girl? I gotta meet her" Amari laughed.

"She's our maid" Odell said.

"Maid!? Boy yo mama not gonna let that fly and you know it" he said.

" I don't care, it's not about her" Odell said.

"Well let's go back to yo place so I could see this girl" Amari said.

"Ight but I don't if she'll be there, she said she had her day planned out already"

.......

" I'm smoking in this shit, they ain't here" Amari said walking in the house.

As Odell and Amari was walking through the door Demi was walking out the kitchen.

"What you doing home? Thought you was going to be busy" Odell said.

" I wasn't feeling it so I thought I'll come home and hang with you but I see you're with your friend" Demi said looking at Amari.

" naw, naw. You can hang with us, we was about to go up to my room and smoke"Odell said.

" hold up I'll go get mines and we can match" Demi said.

"Naw. I told you about that already" Odell said.

"Aye bro go up there and just start rolling, me and Demi gonna grab some snacks and shit" Odell said.

Demi walked back inside the kitchen grabbing drinks from the refrigerator.

" what's wrong?" Odell asked.