Juvenile part 2

" hey" Henry said hitting Odell's foot that was hanging off the bed.

" fuck you want?" Odell asked not sitting up yet.

"You have a visitor asshole now get up and let's go" Henry said.

"I'm not in the mood for your games today man"

" would you come on and stop wasting my time, why the hell would I leave a room full of free food to come fuck with you"

Odell got off his bed before he followed behind henry. He walked in the room not seeing anybody he knew, rolling his eyes Odell turned around ready to punch Henry in his face for wasting his time until the guard pointed at demi towards the back.

Demi smiled when Odell started walking towards the table. She decided to visit him on her day off since he had no one to visit him.

" missed daddy huh?" Odell said smiling at Demi.

" You're not my daddy" demi chuckled.

" you want me to be though"

"You're too young for me little boy" demi said.

"Age ain't nothing but a number, you look young yourself ms. Lovato" he said.

" how old are you. If you don't mind me asking"

" how old do I look?" Demi asked.

"Shid you look about 15 with them little ass titties" Odell laughed.

Demi hit Odell in his side when he made fun of the size of her breast.

" my ass make up for that"

"Ouuu look at you. I know for sure if we were back in that office we wouldn't even be talking like this" Odell said looking at Demi.

Now that he was actually staring at her he noticed the freckles that ran across her nose, upper cheeks, and forehead. For some reason Odell thought it was supper cute, she had her hair up in a bun.

" exactly so have your little fun now and I'm 23 by the way" demi chuckled.

"That's it? I fucked women older than you" Odell said.

"Yeah and they all should be in jail for having sex with a minor" demi Said.

"Do you see me? I don't look 17 so of course I lied" he said laughing.

//////

"Why you walking like that?" Odell asked demi as he watched her walk around her office.

"My back is killing me" she said.

"Damn who been breaking that back in" Odell laughed.

"God I wish" demi mumbled.

"Nobody, I think I pulled a muscle" demi said rubbing her lower back.

" I heard that. Come here let me help you" Odell said.

"And what are you going to do?" Demi asked as she made her way over to the couch.

" I'm about to fix both your problems" Odell said pulling demi on his lap when she got close enough.

Odell immediately attacked her neck with kisses as his hands went around her massaging her lower back.

" oh my god....this is wrong" demi moaned out.

"Wrong is good baby" Odell pulling Demi's shirt off.

Odell grew hard when demi started rolling her hips on him. Standing up demi took the rest of her clothes off, standing naked in front of Odell. Odell was quick to follow behind Demi and once she seen his dick her mouth dropped open.

" fuck you're big" demi said.

Odell chuckled before he pushed demi down on the coach, lifting her legs and spreading them he slipped right in her. Feeling how tight and warm she was Odell let out a moan.

////

Odell walked out of Demi's office like nothing never happened. Odell was satisfied for the day, that was the best pussy he ever had and he was hoping that it wouldn't be the last time.

"Oh my god I could go to jail" demi said as she started freaking out.

Her heart was racing, she just Fucked a minor .  But the sex was so good, she never had such amazing dick.

" I'm in deep shit" she mumbled to herself.