Baby sitter

"I don't want her around my child and I mean what i say!" Demi said to Odell.

"He's my son too Demetria and Vanessa is in my life  and you're just gonna have to except that" Odell said staring at Demi.

"So it's ok for her to be around Kamari but I'm not allowed to have my friend around him"

"Yes exactly. Vanessa is my wife and that Fucking boy is just a friend or whatever" Odell said.

"Well you should've kept your dick In your pants in the first place then, we wouldn't be in this predicament"

" you wanted it Demetria so don't even go there. As soon as you were 18 you was practically begging me to pound your guts in" Odell said stepping closer to her.

" it's not fair!! You can be with someone but I can't! You don't tell me what to do" demi yelled.

"What I say goes Demetria end of discussion" Odell said In a stern voice.

"I'll take Mari and I'll leave, I swear" demi Said.

Odell was quick, he had Demi by her shirt pressing her up against the wall.

"I will kill you if you think about leaving with my damn son! He stays here!" He yelled.

"Do you understand!?" He asked.

"Y-yes" demi mumbled.

Demi signed when Odell left her house, she went upstairs to her room to check up on her son. He laid on his side in his crib sleeping. Demi made sure to always leave him on his side when she wasn't in the room, she was too scared that he'll spit up and choke. She grabbed her phone calling her boyfriend to come over. She didn't care what Odell said, if he couldn't respect what she said she wasn't gonna respect what he said, you get what you give. But it wasn't always like this, Odell used to be so sweet and loving.

How it all started

"Mama I'm leaving now" demi said to her mom.

" ok and be careful Demi, they might have cameras up in there house watching you so don't do nothing Stupid" she said.

" I won't Mama"

Demi made her way down the street, she was babysitting for the Beckham's tonight. She heard the family was loaded with money so she wasn't going to pass the opportunity up. Once she got there demi knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

"Oh come in" the Odell said when he opened the door.

"Hey mr. Beckham " demi said smiling up at the man.

"How are you Demi?" He asked.

" pretty good actually. I'm actually excited that I'm finally starting to make some money, I'm a senior and thing are expensive this year" demi said sitting on the couch.

"Well good thing you got this job" Odell said giving demi a little smirk.

Then came the flirting

" hey Odell could you come get this for me? I can't reach it" demi yelled out to the living room but not too loud to wake the kids up.

Odell walked in the kitchen moving to grab what she was asking for.he reached over her pressing himself up against her with one hand on her waist getting what demi was pointing at. He heard Demi gasp but he smirked when he felt her push back against him.

"Thank you Odell " demi smiled.

"You're welcome shorty. You should've ate your vegetables, you could've been big and strong" he said pointing at his muscles.