Gift part 2

Odell had gotten up in the middle of the night to grab something to drink. He went to check up on his daughter first but she wasn't her bed. Going downstairs Odell walked in the kitchen seeing his wife and daughter eating cereal.

" wow, so y'all just leave me out like that" odell grabbing a bottle of water.

" I was hungry and mommy was jump so she made me cereal" Gracie said.

" and why was mommy up?" Odell asked looking over at Demi.

" because daddy wasn't holding me" she said back.

Odell knew the actual reason why Demi was up waking up so early. It's like it was a routine, she wake up around 3 in the morning.

.......

"What's going on baby?" Odell asked.

"A lot" she mumbled.

" I got time, talk to me" he said.

" I'm pregnant....again, I've been having migraines lately, my sleeping schedule is so fucking off and every now and then I feel a negative energy from you" Demi said.

Pregnant!? I been wearing condoms" Odell said confused.

Natalie stood at the door holding a needle between her fingers, smiling at Demi.

" you did say you wanted another baby" she said.

" yeah but not now" Demi said.

Odell turned his head towards the door knowing his wife was talking to one of these ghosts in the house. He lowkey wished that he was able to see them.

" it's just Natalie babe" Demi said.

"And what do you mean a negative energy off me?  I don't feel angry or anything" Odell said.

" I don't know, I just feel it and sometimes it's so strong" she said.

" well maybe you should light them candles" Odell said.

Demi looked over at her husband confused. He hate when she light her candles.

"I-I mean I hate them but I don't want my negative energy effecting you" Odell said.

" yeah" Demi said looking at him suspiciously.

.......

" I don't know Natalie, you was there! He hates the candles and all of a sudden he wants me to light them. Something isn't right and I feel it" Demi said.

"Well you can cleanse the house while he's at work" Natalie suggests.

Demi looked up seeing Charlie playing with Gracie on the playground.

" you know Charlie won't let anything happen to her" Natalie said.

" I know but I still worry" Demi said.

Demi couldn't stop thinking about what happened this morning. Her husband literally did not light her candles and when she looked at him confused that's when he switched it up.

/////

Demi was cuddled up in Odell's arms, he even felt different but she didn't say nothing about it.

"Remember What you said when Gracie was born?" Demi asked looking at Odell.

Demi knew what she was doing and she just prayed that it didn't work at all.

" yeah" Odell laughed.

" I told the doctor to let me hit her instead so she'll know daddy don't play that"