You saved me part 3

Demi: hey

Demi: I know it's late and I'm sorry for bothering you but could I come over?

Demi: please? My dad is out of town and someone is fussing outside my house and I'm scared.

Demi: I don't want to be alone

Odell groaned when he heard his phone kept going off. Rolling over towards the night stand, he grabbed his phone. To see who was texting him.

Odell: yeah sure I guess. You want me to come pick you up or call you an Uber?

Demi: pick me.

Demi: please

Odell: what's your address?

Demi:* insert address*

Odell: I'll be there shortly.

Odell got up out his bed slipping on his shoes not bothering with a shirt. He walked down the hall towards his daughter room before picking her up out of the crib. He grabbed her little blanket but he walked out his house. He put his daughter in her car seat before putting the blanket over her.

Demi didn't plan on staying at her house until her dad came back so she quickly packed a bag before she waited in the living room for Odell. Hearing the car horn demi grabbed her bag before walking out the door making sure everything was locked up. 

" damn baby where you rushing off too? Some guy said as demi walked out.

She lived in a duplex so she sometimes had to deal with her neighbor. Before she could step off the porch he grabbed her bag and demi freaked the hell out.

"Don't!"

"Don't touch me!" Demi yelled.

" the fuck wrong with you" he said.

"We got a problem over here bro?" Odell said.

He had got out the car when he seen the dude grab Demi.  The guy looked at Odell seeing how buff he was. He took a step back before shaking his head no.

"Naw we good" he said.

/////

"I had a baby. When I was there with hank. I didn't know who the father was but I loved him so much and when he was born hank took him. I only spent any hour with my son" demi Said while she laid in Odell's bed looking at the picture book of Odell's daughter.

"I can probably try to look for him and see who have him" Odell said.

" he's dead. Hank suffocated him them cremated him" demi said wiping the tear that was sliding down her face.

"Demi. I'm sorry" Odell said pulling demi into his side for a hug.

" I hate when I remember all this shit! I just want to forget about my time being there" demi cried.

Odell just rubbed Demi's back as she cried. Demi looked at Odell, just studying his face.

"Make me forget please" demi said as she sat up, throwing her leg over to straddle him.

"Demi. I'm..... I can't"

Demi cut him off by kissing his lips. She really wanted to forget and she thought Odell could make her forget all about it.

"Please. I'm on birth control" demi Said.

"Demi you're going to regret this" he said.

"I won't. I promise" she said taking off her shirt.

Demi didn't have a bra on so Odell eyes went right to her breast. She had small boobies but they looked so amazing. It's been awhile for Odell so he wasn't going to deny what was in front of him.

////////

1 month later

"Demi you're young. You're not ready to settle down yet" Odell said.

"But I am. I know I want to be with you" demi said as she stood in front of Odell.

"Demi. I'm 25 with a child and you're only 19" Odell said.

"I'll be 20 tomorrow! I know what I want and I want you. I never felt this way for a man ever" she said.

Demi walked closer to Odell wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands instantly going to her waist out of habit. Demi leaned up until her lips met Odell's.

"I-I think we belong together" demi Said.

_______________________________

A/N: sorry for the suck ass ending....