My Idiot

Demi laid on her bed doing her homework while her boyfriend sat at her desk supposedly doing his homework.

"Odell what are you doing?" Demi asked.

" huh? Oh I'm looking at this video" he said with a smirk.

Demi got out her bed walking over towards Odell to see him watching porn. Looking over at his paper he only did 3 problems; Demi smacked him in his head.

"Yoooo. What you did that for?" Odell asked as he held Demi wrist.

"You're suppose to be doing your homework not watching no fucking porn" Demi said.

"Bro this boring as fuck" Odell said.

" yeah and it's gonna be even boring when you doing it next year in the same grade.......again" she said before going back to finish her work.

Odell just stared at his girlfriend.

"You ain't had to say that shit.I know I failed last year. I don't need yo short,baby carrot ass reminding me" Odell said.

"Don't play with me Cornelious" Demi said giving him a death glare.

Odell turned back around towards the desk to finish his homework... well at least try.

"Bae" Odell called out.

" yes Odell?" Demi answered.

"Is thousand the one that got two zeros behind the numbers?" He asked.

"No Three. Hundreds is the two zeros" Demi said.

//////////

"Nigga you need to stop smoking! yo Demi how do you put up with this guy" Jeremy said laughing.

"I just do" Demi simply said.

Demi always hung with her boyfriend and his friends at the park but she didn't like the way they talked to him and treated him. Her boyfriend acted dumb but in all honesty he was really smart when he wanted to be. He passed every graduation requirement test but it was his grades in class holding him back.

"Man you trippin. You know I'm right" Odell said.

" you neva right" ray laughed.

" what ever" he said.

" baby you ready to go?" Odell asked.

" yes" Demi said getting up.

" please take care of this stupid nigga Demi"

" stop calling him stupid! He's not stupid at all. You guys are the stupid ones! He's trying to get his diploma. Ray you dropped out in 8th grade! Now you're dumb as fuck" Demi snapped before grabbing Odell hand walking away.

Getting towards the car Demi stopped her boyfriend.

" you better stop letting people call you stupid because you're not! You're so smart Odell, so fucking smart. You scored higher than me on the SAT and you're an idiot for letting them think you're in idiot" Demi said.

" i honestly don't care what other people think of me. I only care what you think, they Don't hurt me at all" Odell said looking at his girlfriend.

I know, I know" Demi said grabbing his hands.

" but you're letting people put a false label on you and I don't like that"

"Alright baby" Odell said before kissing Demi.

////////

"Daddy you like these?" Demi asked Odell showing him the pink silk shorts she tried on.

" Ouuu yessss" Odell said smiling at Demi.

"You only like it because my ass is out" Demi laughed.

" get them baby. Please.... I'll buy em, how much them is?" He asked.

You changed out the pants before throwing the shorts over to him so he could look.

" damn! 160 for these shits"

" that is not the price" Demi said.

Odell got up to show her, stepping behind the curtains with her.

" look. 160" he said.

" noooo baby. It's a dot between the six and zero" Demi chuckled.

"Shit I don't see that at all. But 16 dollars!? That ain't bad, you getting these shits" Odell said leaving out the dressing room to go pay for the shorts.