Mutants

" I swear you're so stupid sometimes!" Demi said. As she got off the school bus with her boyfriend and brother right behind her.

" later losers" Alex said before taking off towards the house.

Before he could even get to the house demi took away his sight making him crash into the trash cans.

"Come on" Alex yelled.

"Hear your way to the house" demi chuckled at her little brother.

Odell helped Alex up carrying him to the house.

"Hey bo- what happened to him?" Jennifer asked asked.

"Demi took away my sight" Alex told his mom.

"Demetria" Jennifer yelled upstairs.

Demi was in the middle of taking her clothes off when she heard her mom call her name.

"Give your brother his sight back" Jennifer said telepathically.

Demi rolled her eyes before giving Alex his sight back. Once Alex had his sight back he ran to Demi's room running pass her giving her whiplash before running out.

"Ouch. Alexander!" Demi shouted.

Demi took his sight again before she levitated him outside.

"We're gonna go on a little ride" demi Said.

"Mom! Tell her to put me down!"

"And up you go" demi said floating her brother all the way up in the sky.

"And you better catch him on his way down" Jennifer said.

"Yeah I will" demi Said before dropping him.

She gave his sight back when he got closer towards the ground. Demi laughed as her brother freaked out.

"Maybe you should catch him now" Odell said looking how fast Alex was coming down.

"Catch him!" Demi's mother spoke in Spanish.

Odell was about to get Alex himself but demi caught him lowering him to the ground. Jennifer walked over to demi smacking her arm.

"Almost gave me a heart attack" Jennifer said.

"Yeah we have sparky over here" demi said referring to Odell.

///////

"You're so beautiful" Odell said smiling at Demi as he stood between her legs while she sat up on the wall.

"Odell stopppp" demi blushed covering her face.

Odell pulled demi by her jacket(well his jacket) kissing her lips. Odell and Demi been dating on and off since 9th grade. Last year their break up was crazy, they didn't even talk to each other. Demi started dating Wilmer and that's when all the drama started. Wilmer always used to talk about demi in front of Odell just to make him mad. Demi grabbed Odell's face with both her hands before smiling at him. Demi was madly in love with Odell and so was he.

"Love you" demi Said kissing Odell's forehead.

"Love you too"

"So I've been practicing this defense mode of mines. If someone was to grab me I'll shock em" Odell explained.

"Come on let's try" demi said jumping down off the wall.

"I'm not shocking you Demi" Odell said.

" I can take it baby"

" oh look, the blind mice" Megan said laughing with her friends.

"It'll be a shame you the three of you just suddenly go blind" demi Said.

" yeah but we were born with our sight" Ashely said.

Odell always thought it was funny how everyone thought demi was literally blind and what makes it even funnier is the fact demi goes along with it. He watched as the girls walked away and just as they were about to enter the cafeteria demi took away their sight. Both demi and Odell laughed at how they started freaking out.

" best power ever" Odell said laughing.

"Do they know you can do that?" He asked.

" not at all, they just think I'm telekinesis" she said giving her book bag to Odell when the bell rung.

Odell held demi hand as they walked to class together.

"Hey Odell" Kimberly smiled walking by.

Kimberly was one of the popular ones, only reason she was popular because of her nice ass. Odell was trying his hardest not to look behind him and it was eating him up inside. Odell just gave up and turned around but he didn't see anything since demi took his sight.

"Don't you dare try me in my face" demi said hitting him in his side before giving his sight back.

"Well walk ahead of me so I can stare at yours" he said pushing her forward with a chuckle.