akashi kuniyuki x reader

Saniwa's lids fluttered open lazily. Her entire body felt heavy and she felt too comfortable under the warmth she was being engulfed in to even be able to move an inch.

Her lips tugged upwards as she admired the view before her eyes. Akashi Kuniyuki, a sword forged by Rai Kuniyuki, had his eyes shut tightly, his sleeping face looking peaceful as ever. Even when asleep, Akashi appeared handsome, cool and attractive to Saniwa.

His metal framed spectacles still rested on the bridge of his nose, framing his slender face perfectly. Akashi's hold on Saniwa was so firm that even if she wanted to move out of his grasp, she would be unable to do so. Fortunately, the young master was too groggy to even move a single centimeter.

Akashi murmured a few incoherent words as he strengthed the hug which he held Saniwa in. He stirred in his sleep for a moment, furrowing his brows as he wriggled around under the blanket with Saniwa's body still in his arms.

The female couldn't help but laugh at the thoughts going through her mind--that although Akashi Kuniyuki was the fastest sword, he was the laziest one. In fact, he was identical to a sloth.

She didn't mind that, however. After all, she enjoyed spending time lazing in bed with the one she loved with all her heart.

Stretching her face upwards with the little energy she had, Saniwa placed and light peck onto Akashi's lips. She began giggling like a high school girl right afterwards when she saw Akashi stir in his sleep once again the moment their lips met.

Saniwa then proceeded to snuggling her head into Akashi's chest, taking in his warmth and inhaling his scent. She gripped onto the black tee he wore under his jacket, her face turning red due to the embarassment she felt from her actions.

"Good morning, Master..." She heard a raspy voice mumble next to her ear.

Saniwa felt the chills go down her spine at how seductive his voice sounded in the morning. Feeling flustered, she stuttered,"G-Good morning, Akashi."

Her eyes darted upwards such that she could catch a glimpse of Akashi's face. She blushed immediately when they met with his breathtakingly pretty ones, breaking eye contact that instant.

Blinking listlessly, Akashi positioned his chin on top of Saniwa's head and squeezing her further such that her head was buried temporarily into his chest. With her free and available hand, Saniwa patted his arm frantically, signalling that she couldn't breathe.

"Oh... Sorry about that, you just seemed too cute." Akashi's tone was one of mockery as he released her out of his tight grasp, although her body still laid in his arms.

"Stop making fun of me, you sloth." Saniwa grumbled, throwing a small tantrum as she poked at Akashi's toned chest repeatedly.

Akashi let out a soft laugh, stroking Saniwa's hair as he stared at her lovingly. "I can't stop when you are this cute," He then positioned his mouth next to her ear and purred,"It makes me want to do more bad things to you."

Again, she got the shudders. She liked it when he did that, but she also hated how he appeared to be having so much fun from teasing her as well. She knew that her reactions were exactly what Akashi wanted but she couldn't help reacting in such ways.

"S-Stop it, I'll get mad." She scolded gently, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Are you sure?" Akashi began nibbling onto Saniwa's ear as he continued with his erotic whispering. "Your face is contradicting what you're saying. In truth, you are loving this, right?"

Saniwa chewed onto her bottom lip as she felt Akashi biting onto her earlobes softly. She despised the fact that whatever he mentioned about her was true. In spite of what she said, she was in fact liking what Akashi was doing to her, he was making her fall deeper in love with him by doing so.

"Master, just so you know," Akashi halted as he spoke again, his voice remaining low,"I won't do whatever you do not like so if you really hate it, please tell me."

He distanced his face away from her ear such that he could be gazing straight at Saniwa. Brushing her hair, Akashi's tone turned serious. "I like teasing you but I would never want to hurt you, alright? I want to make that loud and clear to you, Master."

Again, Akashi Kuniyuki was at it, making her fall head over heels in love with him all over for the umpteenth time. He might not appear like it but in real life, Akashi was a sweetheart. He may seem uninterested and lacked motivation in everything but when it came to love, he was the biggest teddy bear any girl could ask for.

Saniwa smiled, giving Akashi a soft kiss on his lips. She snaked her arms around his lean waist, securing her hold as she brought their bodies closer to each other again. "I know," She chuckled,"You may continue what you were doing earlier."

Akashi smirked at her words. "So you did like it."

"Shut up," Saniwa turned beet red,"I never said I disliked it anyway."

"Eh? You did tell me to stop though." Akashi pressed on, his lips still curved up in amusement.

"Well, I did but..." Saniwa was at a loss of words. She looked away, pursing her lips as she thought of what to say next.

"So, do you want me to continue or stop?" Akashi's droopy eyes glinted with pleasure as he became caressing Saniwa's cheeks with his hand.

Annoyed, Saniwa puffed her cheeks out. "I already told you to continue and yet you keep rambling on about what I said earlier." She complained with a pout.

"My bad, you're really cute, Master." Akashi placed a peck onto the tip of Saniwa's nose before proceeding to giving soft kisses onto her ears.

He paused again when he heard Saniwa release a long sigh. Surprised, Akashi questioned,"What's that? Do you not like it after all? I will stop if you want me to."

"It's not that," Saniwa breathed,"Akashi, I find you unfair."

"Did I do something you did not want me to?" Akashi's expression became solemn.

"Why do you keep making me fall even harder than you everyday?" Saniwa grunted. "It's unfair, especially since I'm the only one who feels that way."

Akashi smiled, patting her head as he cooed into her ear,"Who says? I love you even more and more as the days go by with your cuteness. Teasing you is enough to make my day."

"What a liar, you just find it entertaining to mock me, don't you?" Saniwa chided, cuddling closer to the sword as she took in more of the warmth he radiated.

"Don't joke about something like that," Akashi frowned disapprovingly,"I truly love you, Master."

Saniwa adverted her gaze in shame. "Alright, I'm sorry, Akashi."

She felt his breath on her neck and before she knew it, Akashi was planting kisses onto her neck before he worked his way down to her collarbone. Saniwa's breath hitched due to the shock she was experiencing from the escalation of activities.

"Hey, don't get carried away." She reprimanded, knocking his head with the side of her knuckle.

Removing Akashi's glasses, Saniwa gave him a kiss which deepened quickly between the two of them. Folding his glasses and settling them next to the futon with care, Saniwa broke off the kiss.

With that, the couple spent the rest of the day cuddling under the blankets and lazing around while finding satisfaction in the comfort of each other's company.

a/n: im still waiting for this lazybum to come back to my citadel. kuniyuki's growing onto me more, i guess probably because of how sweet he can actually be despite the fact that he has literally no motivation in anything. to me, he's really relatable since im about as lazy as he is hahahah.

*for requests, message me or leave a comment on the part titled 'contents', ty!*

update: WE CAN SMITH FOR AKASHI NOW AND I GOT THIS SLOTH YASSSS. i was just playing around as i had many resources so i tried and i actually got him omgg!

i used 550/660/660/550 with yagen as leader and no ofuda :")

THANKS AKASHI ILYSM! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!