kikkou sadamune x reader

Tears of joy brimmed Saniwa's face. She clasped her hands together, a buoyant smile spread across her face. Finally, he had arrived at her citadel.

She took in the enthralling sight in front of her. His metallic pink hair and clean white suit and armour, along with the classy pair of metal framed glasses he wore on the bridge of his nose, he looked enchanting to her.

Kikkou Sadamune panicked at his master's reactions. He comtemplated on whether to introduce himself first or to comfort her first and decided to choose the latter after a quick three seconds of deep thought.

"W-why are you crying? Don't cry!" He moved his arms around in a flustered manner as he tried to calm her down. "I'm not a sadist so please don't cry! I'd rather you be the one to make me cry..."

"I'm fine... I'm just too happy, please give me a moment." Wiping her tears away, she gave Kikkou a smile of assurance.

Kikkou's eyes widened. He narrowed them in on her through his lenses before backing away to give a proper introduction of himself.

"I'm Kikkou Sadamune. The reason of my name?" He let out a mischievous chuckle. "Perhaps I'll leave that to your imagination."

Saniwa went over to the cupboard to their left and retrieved an item from it. It took Kikkou a while to notice what she was holding in her small palms.

A sly smile appeared onto Saniwa's face as she held the red ropes in her hands up. "I can tie you up in a tortoise bondage now if you want."

"Really?" Kikkou's eyes glinted with enthusiasm as his gaze fixated onto the rose in his new master's hands.

"I'm kidding," Saniwa tossed the ropes aside nonchalantly,"Especially when you seem happy over it."

She then smiled innocently. "I will show you around, let's go!"

Kikkou pouted. He knew right then, his master was secretly a sadist.

-

"Master, could you tie me up now?" Kikkou pounced onto Saniwa, almost suffocating her small frame under his body.

"Kikkou. Can't. Breathe." Saniwa smacked his sides forcefully to get him off her.

Gasping for breath, Saniwa glared at Kikkou. "What were you thinking?" She choked out her words between her coughs.

"Will you tie me up as a punishment now?" Kikkou gazed at Saniwa hopefully as he waited for Saniwa's next words.

"I will punish you by not giving you what you want." Rolling her robs up, Saniwa continued reading through her documents.

"What?" Kikkou's expression fell. "It's been five months since I've arrived and you have not tied me up even once!"

"Quit whining, I'm busy." Saniwa cluck her tongue in vexation. She tightened her grip onto her pen as she scribbled onto the papers forcefully.

Kikkou began mission 209th by leaning onto her back with his and yapping away to annoy her further. He did so in hopes of pushing her buttons such that he could finally get what he wanted.

His tactic was proven uneffective once again as Saniwa simply ignored him and continued on with finishing her tasks. Kikkou eventually stopped and wrecked his brain for another method to piss Saniwa off.

While observing Kikkou'a thoughtful expressions secretly, Saniwa mustered all her energy up to maintain a straight face. Honestly, she was on the brink of laughing out loud at the adorable faces Kikkou was making but she had to hold herself back.