yagen toushirou x reader

A little white tiger was found snuggling against Saniwa's legs and another crouching by her feet, followed by another three pouncing onto her, causing her to fall back onto the ground.

Hasty footsteps could be heard echoing down the hallways before Gokotai appeared from the corner, wearing his usual worried expression as he chased after the five tigers who had just attacked Saniwa. The little sword panicked, rushing towards the tigers and ushering them to get off the female.

"Don't cause Master any trouble!" Gokotai scolded in his extremely soft and weak voice. He then directed his attention towards Saniwa apologetically. "I'm so sorry, Master. Are you hurt?"

Stifling her laugh, Saniwa got up from the ground as she rubbed the sore part at the back of her head. "Well, well, that was refreshing."

"I am terribly sorry for their rash behaviour. Please forgive them, Master!" Gokotai apologised frantically, huddling all the tiger cubs close to himself to prevent them from running away again.

"It's alright, Gokotai. I'm still in one piece." Raising her arm up to show her non-existent biceps off, Saniwa assured the young sword.

Gokotai's face brightened up at her words. Seeing his elated expression, Saniwa couldn't help but feel the same as well. He was a good sword and kind one in fact, she genuinely liked Gokotai's gentle and pure personality, although he was also naïve like the other younger swords in the citadel.

A breeze blew at them and a cherry blossom petal landed onto Saniwa's cheek. Removing the petal, she gazed ahead at the mellow fields of the citadel, smiling unconsciously.

"Come to think of it, he's coming back today, isn't he?" She whispered as she tugged a stray strand of hair behind her earlobe.

Gokotai nodded in excitement. "Yes, I've missed big brother Yagen."

"Hey Master, you and big brother Yagen are lovers right?" Midare Toushirou appeared next to Gokotai, from the room where Gokotai and Saniwa were standing in front of, looking up to Saniwa with a seemingly pair of shining eyes.

"Of course they are, haven't you seen all the love letters Yagen has written for Master during his course of training? There's practically one every day!" Namazuo Toushirou chirped in as he popped up next to Midare.

"They have been acting extremely lovey dovey before Yagen left as well." Honebami Toushirou hummed in agreement.

Saniwa blushed as she denied,"T-That's not true... Those letters were updates regarding his training."

"Master, you weren't sleeping well during the first night after big brother Yagen left." Gokotai added.

"And I'm certain every letter of Yagen's ended with a sweet 'I love you'." Namazuo teased further with a sly grin creeping up onto his face.

Midare startled everyone by clasping his hands together as his eyes burned up with determination--this hinted that he had come up with one of his outrageous ideas again. Saniwa gulped onto her saliva hard, she had a bad feeling about what he was going to say next.

"I know! We should prepare a surprise for big brother Yagen!" Midare suggested excitedly. "Let's have Master dress up in a sailor uniform or something, I'm sure big brother would like that."

"A sailor uniform sounds great," Namazuo showed his support for Midare's suggestion by nodding in response,"Midare, you have many of those, don't you? You should lend one to Master."

Saniwa placed a stop to their conversation, flailing her hands around in disapproval. "Absolutely not!"

The four swords' faces turned crestfallen upon her rejection to their idea. Midare and Gokotai were sulking while Namazuo and Honebami dropped their heads in disappointment. They definitely looked dead, as if they were attending a funeral or something.