kogitsunemaru x reader

Requested by: @Setsuki350

Scooting over closer to Kogitsunemaru, Saniwa started playing with his chalk white hair, which felt like silk between her fingers. The girl got intrigued by the beauty of the sword's hair as she twirled the strands around her finger.

"Kogi's hair is so silky and smooth," she complimented. "Hey, let me brush it, will you?"

A hearty chuckle escaped Kogitsunemaru's lips,"Well, if Master insists."

"Where's the comb I gave you?" Saniwa leaned over Kogitsunemaru's shoulder and tried to search for the golden coloured comb which she gave him as a gift when he first arrived at the citadel.

"It's here." Retrieving the item from his pocket, Kogitsunemaru handed it over to Saniwa promptly.

Giddy with excitement, Saniwa began combing the enchanting white strands of hair on Kogitsunemaru's head. Starting from the bottom, she combed out each and every strand gingerly as she giggled towards herself in glee every now and then.

Kogitsunemaru's hair was smooth and untangled to begin with but Saniwa still enjoyed combing it anyway. Oddly enough, doing such a simple activity was calming to her and kept her mind off the mountain of paperwork she had to complete as Saniwa.

Usually, Kogitsunemaru would stay put as he obediently waited for Saniwa to be done combing his hair. Depending on her mood, Saniwa could take up to an hour to comb out every single strand of hair on his head, smoothing his hair out till she was satisfied. He did not mention it but the wait made him extremely restless most of the time.

Saniwa hummed blissfully as she went on to the left side of Kogitsunemaru's head to brush the strands on that side out. She lifted her eyes off his hair and onto the sword's expression for a brief second, noticing that he looked terribly bored.

"Kogi, let's play a game," she spoke as she continued combing his hair. "To get rid of your boredom."

"What sort of game?" Kogitsunemaru glanced sideways to get a glimpse of his master.

"Would you rather," Saniwa explained. "I will ask you a question which starts with that phrase and you pick one of the two options."

Smiling, Kogitsunemaru agreed to the game. Playing it was much more enjoyable than staring ahead at the walls of Saniwa's office while she did magic to his hair.

"Okay, so would you rather make Mikazuki or me angry?"

"Mikazuki Munechika of course," Kogitsunemaru answered without hesistation. "I could never dare to do anything to make Master angry."

"Even if it means he will slit your throat apart?" Saniwa asked, baffled by his response.

"He's a good comrade," Kogitsunemaru chuckled. "I trust that he wouldn't do that to his comrades."

"Good answer," Saniwa hummed in satisfaction. "Then, would you rather be the prime victim of Tsurumaru's pranks everyday or be Yagen's test subject for new drugs?"

Kogitsunemaru contemplated on the question for a while before answering. "Yagen Toushirou, I trust him. Tsurumaru Kuninaga's pranks are a pain to deal with sometimes."

"That's true," Saniwa stifled a laugh. "Next, would you rather take Yamanbagiri's cloak away from him or prevent Jiroutachi from drinking any sake at all costs?"

"Jiroutachi should stop drinking. He's too loud so I'll take the sake away from him. Besides I'd feel bad to take Yamanbagiri Kunihiro's precious cloak away from him." Kogitsunemaru replied wistfully.

"Would you rather bully Gokotai in front of Ichigo or Hotarumaru in front of Akashi?" Saniwa raised her next question as she began moving towards the next section of Kogitsunemaru's hair.