shokudaikiri mitsutada x reader

"I'm back." Saniwa collapsed onto the futon laid in front of her after putting in a significant lot of effort to balance herself on both her feet as she walked back to her citadel.

She could feel it in her feet, the blisters formed on both sides and back. Tossing the pair of heels aside, she grumbled,"These are the definition of walking through hell, my feet sting."

Tossing and turning around, Saniwa landed on her back and stared up at the ceiling. She could hear small movements next to her and she was already aware of his presence and his identity at the very least.

"Welcome back," Shokudaikiri greeted her as he knelt next to her,"Master, please don't mess the futon I have just laid out nicely for you."

Shokudaikiri Mitsutada, a tachi sword, was Saniwa's secretary in the citadel. Although he had been appointed as secretary, his daily activities usually involve carrying out mundane tasks for Saniwa, be it her meals or laundry.

"It's fine, I'm going to end up flipping in my sleep later anyway." Saniwa shrugged his remark off and cuddled up under her blanket.

Shokudaikiri did not say a thing. He simply watched her quietly as she squirmed around under the covers immaturely, words of complaint regarding her shoes earlier still leaving her mouth.

Saniwa halted her grumbles after noticing Shokudaikiri's silence. His gaze on her was serious and unwavering that it actually gave her the chills. She almost shuddered under the stare from his hypnotising golden yellow eyes, feeling uncomfortable from his actions.

"What's wrong? Why are you upset?" Saniwa stopped moving as she rested her head onto her pillow and returned the stare.

Dodging her question with a wave of his hand, Shokudaikiri shook his head in denial. "Nothing, I'm sorry for looking so gloomy."

"It's okay to pent out your frustrastions sometimes. I'm all ears." Saniwa sent him a nod of encouragement.

"Well, actually," Shokudaikiri smiled abashfully,"I was just brooding over how uncool my name sounds again, it's nothing serious."

Saniwa raised an eyebrow. She shuffled around in the futon before managing to rest her head on Shokudaikiri's lap. The sword was startled by her actions as he looked down at her in puzzlement.

"I like it." The female's expression was blank but her tone was serious in contrast to it.

Shokudaikiri attempted to conceal his blush. "You are being too kind, Master. Being named after the fact that I cut a candleholder is really lame."*

Saniwa narrowed her eyes in on him. "I said that I like it." Turning onto her side, she nuzzled her head up Shokudaikiri's thighs.

"I humbly accept your compliment, Master." Shokudaikiri gently brushed Saniwa's hair with his fingers as he expressed his gratitude towards her. He noticed that her expression was grim after a while and stopped his hand before questioning her,"What's wrong?"

"Micchan, you know that you do not need to be so formal right?" She sulked, her eyes not leaving Shokudaikiri's ones. "We are alone after all, besides it's already late into the night."

"I feel uncertain about making a move on you, Master." He admitted truthfully, using his long bangs to cover up his tomato red face.

Shokudaikiri and Saniwa had just became an item recently. Both of them were aware the love they held for each other but Shokudaikiri had never been bold enough to lay a hand on his master unnecessarily.

Jutting her bottom lip out, Saniwa crossed her arms in an unimpressed manner. "For starters, you should stop addressing me as Master. It's odd for me."

He gave her an apologetic gaze. "I'm sorry but it's already a habit of mine," He whispered softly, caressing her cheeks this time,"Master, please refrain from pouting or I won't be able to hold myself back anymore."

As she snuggled against Shokudaikiri's palm, Saniwa let out a low grunt. "You could at least give me a kiss or something, Micchan."

"I'm afraid I may get ahead of myself." Shokudaikiri's blush deepened further as he saw Saniwa's adorable expression upon his touch.

Saniwa's lips curved up curtly, seemingly amused by his response. "It would be interesting to see the gentlemen of this citadel get out of character," She got up from her back and crept up to Shokudaikiri's ear, blowing erotically at it,"And it would be even more entertaining if it's over me."

Her actions sent the Shokudakiri's andrenaline rushing. He shuddered as she blew onto his ear seductively and wrapped her arms over his broad shoulders. Eventually, he couldn't hold himself back any further.

Grabbing onto Saniwa firmly by the shoulders, he pinned her down onto the futon such that she was underneath him. His sole orange eye bored into hers lovingly as he bit onto his bottom lip, his gaze wavering in attempt to hold himself back.

Saniwa's smile widened till it reached her ears. Patting his cheek, she chuckled jokingly,"You look so afraid, do you really not want to show your affection towards me?"

"It's not that, I'm worried I might get cocky and get ahead if myself. Forgive me for my rash actions, Master." Frowning, Shokudaikiri apologised with a look of dejection.

Sweeping his dark blue hair to the side, Saniwa stared at him sternly. "You should just do that. I don't mind and on top of that, I'd want you to be like that sometimes."

"Please excuse me." Shokudakiri lowered his body towards Saniwa such that their faces were only inches apart. He could feel her breath hitch as he got closer to her and couldn't help but smile lightly as she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Balancing himself on top of his master, Shokudaikiri murmured a soft 'I love you' before stealing a kiss from her lips. He could feel her smiling into the kiss and wrap her arms around his neck to pull him closer so that they could deepen the kiss.

Once they separated, both master and sword turned bright red upon realising what had just happened. Saniwa was quick to recover however as she flashed him a grin. "Micchan is a better kisser than I thought. Let's do it again."

"I have to be stylish and decent in front of Master, at the very least." Shokudaikiri laughed, placing another kiss onto her forehead.

Much to Shokudakiri's surprise, Saniwa managed to push him off her and get herself onto of him as she became the one pinning him down instead. Her eyes shone with determination and love as she spoke meekly,"I love you too."

Shokudakiri pulled her small frame towards himself, hugging onto her waist tightly as he trapped her in his hold. Saniwa tensed up and buried her face into his chest in response, downright embarrased by the position they were in. She then felt Shokudaikiri stroking her hair again and relaxed herself, hugging him back and embracing this rare moment which that they shared.

*for those who didnt know, shokudaikiri (or ccp 'candle cutter pikachu' lol) was named after an incident where he cut a candlestick nearby when he was used to kill someone and hence he finds his name uncool cause like not everyone wants to be named after a candle right.

a/n: this is for all you ccp fans out there! he's the perfect husband material and he's cool as well (despite what he says about his name haha). but yeah hope you had fun fantasizing about being in a relationship with shokudaikiri :">

*for requests, message me or leave a comment on the part titled 'contents', ty!*