yagen toushirou x reader (2)

Requested by: @im_2_mystical

STOP RIGHT THERE. HAHA YES, RIGHT HERE. so before i continue with the story, i will mention this first: this book has hit 20k reads and i am beyond grateful towards all of you! to express my thanks, i have two options to do so, please comment which one you'd prefer! 1) pictures of me cosplaying hotarumaru or 2) q&a session, ask me as many questions and any sort of question, i will answer them all :) just comment 1 or 2 in the comments section, thank you! ♡ 

*if you have already answered in my previous chapter, then just ignore this ><

-

A huge bang echoed through the hallways of the citadel and Yagen jumped in his seat from shock. His glasses fell off the bridge of his nose and onto his lap, almost sliding off and hitting the ground but Yagen caught them before they did. He replaced them onto the bridge of his nose, ruffling his eyebrows.

Settling down the test tube in his hand, Yagen stretched his arms out before he got off his seat. He headed towards the door, exiting the room to check on what caused the loud bang from earlier. Yagen had already more or less known who it was and his assumptions were proven right when he saw his master laying flat onto the wooden tiled ground.

Shifting his metal-framed glasses higher up his nose, Yagen slowly walked towards Saniwa, who was rubbing onto her forehead with a sheepish smile drawn over her face. She winced a little, massaging the sore part on the side of her forehead as she continued to stay onto the ground.

"Are you alright?" Yagen offered his hand out towards Saniwa immediately, giving her a worried glance.

Saniwa jolted up at once when she heard Yagen's voice. She immediately placed her hand behind her back, seeming to be hiding something as she glanced up at Yagen with wavering eyes.

"I'm fine!" Saniwa bounced onto her feet within a second, her hands still positioned behind her back. However, since she did not use her hands to support her body as she lifted herself off the ground, the young female flopped down onto the wooden floor again, bracing impact once more.

Yagen's eyebrows writhed in concern. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes!" Saniwa nodded quickly, stuffing whatever was in her hand into her pocket. She managed to get onto her feet and stay on them this time round, smiling sheepishly. "I'm fine, see?"

Yagen was unconvinced. In actuality, he was curious about whatever Saniwa had hid inside her pocket. He knew it was a piece of paper, but he did not get a glimpse of the contents written on it. Somehow, he really wanted to know what it was, his curiosity got the best of him.

"Master, what's that in your pocket?" Yagen queried, his eyes travelling down to Saniwa's pocket.

"Uhhh..." Saniwa glanced away uneasily, letting out an uncertain chuckle. "It's nothing."

"What's on that piece of paper?" Yagen pressed on, determined to know the contents on that paper which Saniwa had hidden. On a usual day basis, Yagen would not have been so pushy but Saniwa's odd behaviour sparked the curiosity inside of him. He wasn't planning to give up until Saniwa told him what she was hiding from him.

Saniwa exhaled, noticing quickly that Yagen was not going to budge. She took the piece of paper out of her pocket, unfolding it slowly and revealing its contents to Yagen.

"Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I was planning to make some chocolates for..." She trailed off, staring off into space for a few seconds. Yagen raised a brow, weirded out by Saniwa's odd pause but Saniwa spoke again shortly after. "For Ichigo," she continued hastily, a nervous laugh following after her words. "A-actually, I have a crush on Ichigo so..."