tagged: 10 facts about 'yours truly' :D

tagged by the lovely @MichiTenoh :) she mentioned that she got a writer's block in her chapter and honestly...

SO DO I .-. sorry, hopefully i can get the next chapter out by tomorrow night >< (its ookurikara so fans of kara-chan... STAY TUNED)

maybe you guys dont care or give a damn about me but im still gonna do this anyways cos its fun :") anyway 10 facts about me, or more like TMI tag 2.0 :'D

1. i play the piano and am married to the music lmao

yep i play the piano and i was planning to pursue it (by getting a diploma and later a degree in music performance with piano) but i ditched that idea cos i dont think im good enough lol (im still gonna audition into a local music school to try my luck. oh and if you are wondering, i am in grade 8). also, i especially adore music composed from the classical and romantic time period. im a great fan of beethoven's pieces (especially those with greater opus numbers/those composed in his later years). im also a great fan of yiruma (i even went to his concert and THE TICKET COSTED A BOMB rip my wallet) and his compositions, his music is the only one which has made me cry so far.

2. im madly in love with rilakkuma

surely everyone knows rilakkuma right? that adorable brown bear which you cant hate? yes im in love with him. i love korilakkuma (the white one) and kiiroitori (the chick/bird) too but rilakkuma is my ultimate bae. idek how much money i have spent on merch and soft toys of rilakkuma, korilakkuma and kiiroitori, crap my wallet again ㅠㅠ (legit i love rilakkuma to the extent of building a rilakkuma shrine which i pray to everyday *nah im kidding but the shrine exists* ♡)

3. the top idols/figures i respect and adore most are 1) park daewon from ex-unb/ex-madtown, 2) saito soma (seiyuu) and 3) wendy from red velvet (duh, my username is named after her)

not much words needed, i respect these people with all my heart and will support them till the end. especially daewon, he's a great role model and i love how he always remains humble. im glad this boy is finally rising more in popularity and i do hope he will emerge even more successful than he is now. (the music he composes is really good, please check unb *and their sibling group, uni.t too* out!)

4. my first waifu is mashiro rima (shugo chara!) and my first husbando is ja'far (magi: labyrinth of magic)

rima is honestly such a qtpie like her "bala-balance" thing is so cute! till this day i love her to bits and i would really love to cosplay her one day (since we are around the same height). also if you have not watched shugo chara- WHAT?? GO WATCH IT THIS INSTANT.

as for ja'far, its weird how i paid attention to a side character the most hahahah. ja'far is bae alright, he's so badass and dreamy at the same time, i love how he always remains loyal and stays by sinbad's side plus his backstory is kinda upsetting. i also love the chemistry between him and sinbad. tbh i always blush like crazy when ja'far appears on screen cos HES SO DREAMY OMG BOYFRIEND GOALSS. if you guys like medieval/historical/adventure anime and have not watched magi, please do so soon!

*shugo chara and magi were extremely popular during their time so i assume most of you watched these two series already hehe.

5. speaking of height, i am bloody short

this is embarrassing to say but i am freaking short. rima is legit 12 years old and a 16 (coming 17) year old like myself is 1cm shorter than her :"( i am 147cm/4'10 and officially a hobbit :)

6. i am a taurus and am borned in the year of the horse

my birthday is in end april so yup, im a taurus and honestly i live up to the fact that people of this zodiac are greedy wih food lol (im a glutton). im not happy or sad that im borned in the year of horse, i guess its cool since i can move fast- sike, im slow asf (someone with zero physical ability here).

7. the first anime i ever watched was pichi pichi pitch: mermaid melody

aww, my childhood. i used to love this anime so much. i rewatched it 3 times i believe, for both seasons (that means 104 eps total i think). i used to be so in love with the blue pearl mermaid (hanon was it?). but yes mermaid melody is my childhood and i love it till today, im just a weird girl with mahou shoujo fantasies lmao.

8. the two anime series i will never get bored of are your lie in april/shigatsu wa kimi no uso and bungou stray dogs, while the movie i cant get bored of is hotarubi no mori e

your lie in april is a legit masterpiece! ive gone through the story 5 times (watched the anime thrice, read the manga once and watched the live action once) and i really want to watch the anime again. from the characters to the sound to the art to the storyline, i really love it though the ending is so heartwrenching :( this anime gave me more motivation to work hard in piano too!

for bungou stray dogs, i really dont know what sorcery this anime has but i just love it. i follow the light novels and manga too cos i absolutely treasure the characters and plot so much. to top it off, it always makes me so happy to know that my favourite character, chuuya and i share the same birthday and both of us are cursed with being short asf lmao. the dead apple movie didnt impress me as much as the anime frankly, but i still like it :)) (btw anyone plays the bsd game? i wanna play it but fml, my phone doesnt have anymore space because idolish7 took up most of it)

hotarubu no mori e is short but sweet. just watch it, youll love it although it's a feels ride :"c

9. my favourite pokemon is jigglypuff

*cue the jigglypuff song* honestly this pokemon is so adorable, i love it till death. there was this one episode where jigglypuff's microphone got stolen and it cried and i cried along with it too cos jigglypuff looked so sad :"( in all seriousness, jigglypuff is the cutest pokemon and will always be to me (yes, even cuter than igglybuff and wigglytuff and the ever so popular pikachu, though i love pikachu too)

10. i had a really fulfilling childhood lol: i did ballet and gymnastics, i did painting and drawing classes and i had swimming lessons

lol i really didnt know what to put so im going to put some random lame fact. yes, i used to do ballet and gymnastics and was crazy flexible but now im stiff as a board (well i can do splits and stuff but not as well as before). honestly i stopped ballet because it occupied too much of my time since lessons were in the late evening and i stopped gymnastics for the petty reason of them not placing me in a single competition lmao. i dont regret leaving however because i joined a club which taught me percussion and stuff and i enjoyed myself much more there :D

for art, i just attended some random class and enjoyed myself there. i then joined a local competition and won lmao. good old days when i was still a naive child witu more talent than i will ever have now :'D

and for swimming, well, i just swam lol. now i kind of only know how to sink instead of swim though heh...

11. (extra) i am an ambivert (extrovert + introvert)

i used to think i am extroverted as i am so goddamn loud and noisy in real life when i was younger until the age of 10. from the age of 11 years old till now, i have been slightly quieter than i was before. i got confused afterwards by whether i was an extro or intro and alas, the answer to this confusion was: i am both. i dont really know how to explain it, i get energy by both being with friends and by being alone! depending on the people, i get quiet when i am with extroverts but get noisy when im with introverts (just so it wont get awkward). however i lean more towards being extroverted than being introverted :)

that's all about me! i tag ALL OF YOU to do this tag, do mention that i tagged you cos i would love to know facts about you guys! thanks for reading my loves ~

anyway, i recommended quite some anime here haha though they are all rather well-known and popular series :) anyone wants me to publish a book with anime reviews and recommendations? do let me know! >< i really want to let you guys know of some super underrated series, as well as warn you all about some anime you should NEVER watch unless it's the last thing available on earth (excluding boku no pico, since many will still watch it despite warnings. i personally have not watched it yet cus urgh)

have a great day ahead! i promise to get back with my next chapter but either tomorrow or the following night! bye ~