izuminokami kanesada x reader (2)

Requested by: @k1ttyca7

The sword knew that it was not going to be good news at all. Everything linked up nicely, too nicely.

First, a package for Saniwa arrived at the citadel. No one knew what were the contents in the parcel but one thing for sure, Saniwa was giddy with excitement when she received it.

Second, Saniwa ordered for Izuminokami to report to her office, just moments after she disappeared off into her room with that ominous package in her hands. That white box radiated off an evil aura, Izuminokami could feel it.

Plodding towards Saniwa's office, Izuminokami started to feel nervous. His stomach began churning, the bad vibes he got from earlier still lingering within him and that was because he more or less already knew what Saniwa had summoned him for.

As her best friend, he knew Saniwa inside out and he knew that package from the delivery man was bad news. He would always get called to Saniwa's office after she skipped back into it after receiving her package and what awaited him in her little office was what he dreaded the most.

"Finally, you're here!" Squealing with delight, Saniwa scurried over to pull Izuminokami into her office.

Closing the door frantically, Izuminokami jogged after Saniwa as she yanked his wrist, bubbling with excitement. Here it comes, he told himself.

Saniwa went over to the opened box placed onto her table, retrieving the item residing inside it. With a child-like smile, she revealed a white piece of fabric and showcased it to Izuminokami.

"I thought you would look good in a maid outfit, so I bought this for you to try on," Saniwa beamed. "Isn't it cute? Izumi will definitely look good in this!"

"Are you serious?" Izuminokami gawked at her in disbelief. "First you made me wear a female's school uniform and now you're making me wear a maid outfit? You have got to be joking!"

"I'm not," tossing the apron and skirt over to Izuminokami, Saniwa answered firmly. "Wear it, it's an order."

Izuminokami's eyebrows met. "You are ridiculous."

"This is a form of affection from me to you, as your best friend," winking, Saniwa shoved the sword towards the back of her office where he had ample space for changing. "Hurry now, I waited two weeks for this day."

Although Izuminokami could refuse her order, he chose not to. In fact, he could not bear to disappoint the girl standing right before him and neither could he disobey her orders. The reason for that was simple, it was because he loved her. Not just as a friend but romantically as well.

Saniwa was undeniably selfish and childish, she was one who always forced Izuminokami to go along with her laundry list of ridiculous ideas. Since she had a hobby for cosplay, she would always purchase different types of costumes for Izuminokami to try on.

Much to Izuminokami's horror, Saniwa was into genderbend cosplays lately. As aforementioned, she was interested in making Izuminokami wear female costumes which did not suit him at all. Despite that, Saniwa always claimed that Izuminokami looked good in them.

As he put on the skirt Saniwa had given to him, Izuminokami mumbled some words of complaint under his breath. Saniwa heard them, but she ignored his displeasure as she tapped her foot impatiently while waiting for Izuminokami to be done changing.

"Are you done?" She questioned, getting more and more exhilerated as the time went by.

"Yeah."

This gave Saniwa the cue to turn towards Izuminokami. With a giant smile plastered onto her face, Saniwa took a good look at Izuminokami, her eyes gleaming sparks of joy at the sight displayed right before her very eyes.