[lime/slight lemon] tsurumaru kuninaga x reader (2)

Requested by: @princezenlover

a/n: smut has been requested but it will be at the end. there is an ending for those who want a non-sexual ending before the smut so those who dont want to read the smut can just stop reading at that part (there will be a disclaimer before the smut starts). enjoy reading!

"Tsurumaru!"

The current secretary of the citadel, Tsurumaru Kuninaga whipped his head backwards when he heard his name being called. The desperate voice belonged to Jiroutachi, who was half sober as his cheeks tinted slightly red.

"Yo, what's up?" Tsurumaru greeted casually, like he would always do.

"We ran into some kind of problem," scratching the back of his head, Jiroutachi smiled sheepishly. "Nihongou and I offered Master a glass of sake and that led to three whole bottles of sake instead... So-"

"Is she drunk?" Tsurumaru cut him off immediately, his eyes narrowing in onto the other sword.

"Yes..." Jiroutachi smiled uneasily, evidently regretful of his actions. "Sorry, Master was so eager to drink that we gave in to her."

Everyone in the citadel knew well, that their master had low to no tolerance in alcohol. To add on, she was a rather cumbersome drunk to deal with.

"Now this is a surprise," Tsurumaru frowned, shaking his head dismissively. "Nevermind that, where is she now?"

"She's in my room now. Nihongou is tending to her but it's impossible to deal with her right now, not when she's this drunk." Jiroutachi appeared genuinely worried as his eyebrows furrowed together.

Tsurumaru simply nodded and paced off towards Jiroutachi's room, which he shared with his brother, Taroutachi. He prepared himself mentally for the drunk mess he would come face to face with in a matter of a few seconds as he inhaled a deep breath before turning around the corner. Jiroutachi followed closely behind, maintaining his silence.

Laughing was heard as Tsurumaru arrived at his destination. The sight in front of him was horrifying but he kept his calm--well, he tried--as he crouched down to pick his drunk master up.

Nihongou looked beyond exhausted as he tried to get Saniwa off himself, blabbering words of frantic as he shoved his master away from him. Meanwhile, Saniwa was giggling maniacally, holding an empty glass as she demanded for more sake.

"Tsurumaru is here too? Good timing! Pour me one more glass, Tsurumaru!" Saniwa's lips curled into a cheeky smile as she raised her glass towards Tsurumaru.

"I will bring her to her room now." Scooping Saniwa off the ground, Tsurumaru ignored her words and carried her small figure out of the room.

"What? I still wanna drink!" Saniwa complained as she pounded her fists against Tsurumaru's chest but they were proven ineffective as Tsurumaru did not flinch one bit.

The sword brought the master up to her room effortlessly and settled the cranky girl onto the bed before retrieving the bottle of water which was placed so conveniently on her nightstand. Handing it over to Saniwa, Tsurumaru sighed.

"Drink up, Master."

"No!" Whining childishly, Saniwa pouted. "Tsurumaru, take a seat," smiling, she then patted onto the empty space on her bed, right next to her.

"Master-"

"It's an order." For a brief moment, Saniwa sounded dead serious and conscious. That however lasted for a short second as when Tsurumaru took the seat, she smiled at him creepily again.