yamanbagiri kunihiro & chougi x reader

note; yamanbagiri kunihiro will be in kiwame form in this chapter so he does not have his inferiority complex anymore. also, this will get confusing so i will just address the yamanbagiris as chougi and kunihiro respectively.

a thank you to @MichiTenoh for giving me the idea of writing a story with both yamanbagiris and for suggesting this plot! this is meant to be a COMEDY but i dont think i have that huge a sense of humour to write something worth being called a comedy so the story will probably just end up sounding stupid lol. still, ill try to make this funny :D

"She's mine," Yamanbagiri Chougi slung an arm around Saniwa, a smirk playing on his lips as he spared Yamanbagiri Kunihiro a glance. "Back off, Fake-kun."

Kunihiro retorted in response,"It does not matter if I'm a copy or not. All that matters now is that I serve Master and only Master."

Saniwa smiled upon hearing Kunihiro's words. Indeed, she made the right choice of sending him for further training. Significantly, it made him gain more confidence in himself and he quitted thinking lowly of himself. As his master, Saniwa could not ask for anything more.

Chougi cluck his tongue at the sight of Saniwa's smile. "Why are you smiling at a fake like him?"

"Chougi, you calling Manba-chan a fake is rude," Saniwa patted Chougi's arm, signalling for him to let go. "Please refrain from addressing him in such a crude manner. He's my sword, just like how you are mine currently. I won't tolerate any mistreatment towards any of my precious swords."

Kunihiro grimaced. "I told you not to call me that."

"'Manba-chan', so you call him that even though the name Yamanbagiri belongs to me originally?" Chougi could not help but feel salty upon hearing what Saniwa had said.

Kunihiro, or Manba-chan, did feel slightly bad for Yamanbagiri Chougi, whom he had thought extremely highly of since the beginning. Right now, the name 'Yamanbagiri' did not seem to belong to Chougi although he was the original owner of that name.

Instead of getting flustered over what Chougi had said, Saniwa smiled lightly. She did not flatter as she spoke.

"Manba-chan is Manba-chan, I've gotten used to addressing him that way. You know what, let me think one for you as well!" Saniwa placed a hand onto her chin as she went deep into thought,"Got it! I will call you Manba-kun, how about that?"

"Huh, Manba-kun? Isn't that similar to that fake then?" Chougi scrunched his face up in disgust before eyeing Kunihiro up at down in distaste.

"You..!" Outraged, Kunihiro stormed towards Chougi and grabbed him by the collar. "Don't you dare raise any senseless complaints against Master."

Chougi cocked an eyebrow, unimpressed. He retaliated by grabbing onto Kunihiro's collar as well, scowling. "For a fake to raise his voice at the original whom he is forged after, you have got some nerve..."

The two ended up at each other's necks, grabbing onto each others' clothing as they expressed their feelings through gritted teeth. This sight alone was horrendous to Saniwa.

Saniwa loved both Yamanbagiri Kunihiro and Yamanbagiri Chougi. While it was true that she was more familiar with the sword by Kunihiro, she did not treasure the Osafune sword any less. Both Yamanbagiris, they both meant a lot to Saniwa.

"Yamanbagiri, stop it!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

Both swords turned their heads sideways flashing Saniwa confused looks.

"Which Yamanbagiri?" They continued in unison before clawing at each other's necks again upon realising how much in sync they were in.

"Enough, stop it! Both of you." Saniwa's voice turned steel cold, causing both swords to freeze.