AN

So

I'm going to be putting this book on hold. This book won't be updated in awhile.

But I'm taking a little break from this book because this is like the only thing I update. I'm not saying that I'll never update it again because I will but it will just be awhile.

And that's why I haven't been updating this book a lot recently. I get really bored writing this all of the time and I'm not happy with only updating this book all the time.

I want to focus on making other books and updating my current ones.

And just writing in this book stresses me out because I constantly get asked to update, to be added into the book (not that I want to leave anyone out), and I get sooo many dares a day. I still even have the dares that I haven't gotten to write from a month or 2 ago.

I want to do everyones dares because I like to be fair. But it's just that it's soooo many and it stresses me out soo much.

Yes, I know that this book is popular and that a lot of people has seen it. And that people with lots of followers can probably deal with it, but me, stress, and work doesn't mix well together and I start freaking out about these things.

Trying to get chapters out almost everyday, trying to come up with ideas, trying to add everyone, trying to remember everyone, and etc. is really hard.

Also, one more thing is that I feel like my chapters are getting boring because I rush them. and you guys can be honest and tell me if my chapters suck. I can try to improve.

Soo yeah,

I really hope you guys understand. I still appreciate all the love and support that you guys give me but sometimes things just get hard.

I feel terrible for doing this  cause I feel like I'm letting everyone down, and I'm sorry. :(

But I hope you understand. I love you mini donuts xo <3

(Also, I seen that this hit 20k views and almost 1,000 votes so thank you! <3 I appreciate you guys so much)