Chapter 5: Beacon Academy

Hey everyone, its your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

I realize I never actually explained Funus for the new readers out there. If you need an explanation, look at my Death Note DxD story.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

All of us were packed and were leaving the house. As we were, Dad started talking to me.

"Remember son," He said, "You are strong. Stronger than anyone could ever imagine. Your former family can't do anything to you anymore."

"Thanks Dad."

He hugged me, then Sirzechs hugged me, then Rias, Rias' peerage, and I left the house. We teleported to the place where the Bullheads were.

"Well, let's go." Issei said, as they all started to walk off.

"You have fun with that." I said.

Rias turned back to me, "What do you mean brother?" She asked, "Are you not coming with us?"

"Oh I'll meet you at Beacon," I said, "But I have my own transportation."

Funus turned into his dragon form, and grew to his full size. He stood at his full 150 feet tall, and 200 feet long. Everyone watched in fear and shock.

I jumped onto his back and grabbed on, as he flew high above the clouds. I pointed towards Beacon.

"That way Funus."

"Let's go partner!"

*Yang POV*

"Oh, I can't believe my little sister is going to Beacon with me!"

I hugged Ruby tightly, as she pleaded with me to let her go. I eventually did, but she looked sad.

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked.

She sighed, "Its the anniversary of... his disappearance."

She looked out the window. She was talking about Y/n. We all missed him, and wished he had come back, but he never did. It destroyed all of us, Mom never really recovered. I knew Ruby had sworn to find him and bring him back.

Suddenly, there was a loud roar next to the Bullhead, and we all looked out the window.

There was a giant black and purple dragon flying next to the Bullhead, and on top of it was a guy with bright red hair, wearing a purple scarf, and when he turned to look at the Bullhead, I saw he had mismatched eyes.

He looked around the Bullhead, and we locked eyes. His eyes widened, and he pulled on the dragon, as it ducked below the clouds.

'That's strange. I feel like I've met him before. No, I would remember meeting someone that handsome.'

*Y/n POV*

What are they doing here? Yang is understandable, but Ruby should be too young.

'What is it partner?'

'My sisters, they're here. They were in the Bullhead.'

'What!? Let me destroy the thing!'

'No. There are innocent people on board. I'm just going to try to avoid them.'

He looked over his shoulder, looking at me with worried eyes.

'Don't worry. I'm much stronger they ever could be. And I have Rias and her peerage.'

'Good. As long as you're not worried.'

 That's when I saw the tower of Beacon up ahead. I pointed, and Funus brought us down.

We landed in a courtyard, and people were terrified, pulling out weapons and pointing them at Funus. I jumped off and he turned into his small form, jumping onto my shoulder.

I gently scratched his chin, as everyone slowly put their weapons away.

"Making an entrance, are we Mr.Gremory?"

I turned to the voice, and saw Prof.Ozpin walking up to me, with a women next to him.

"I have to make an impression." I said.

He laughed, "Well, let me introduce you two. Y/n, this is Glynda Goodwitch, she's a combat instructor here. Glynda, this is Y/n Gremory, son of Zeoticus Gremory."

She held out her hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Y/n."

"Pleasure is all mine." I said, as we shook hands.

"Well then," Ozpin said, "I'm going to be making a speech, then you will all be sleeping in the ballroom. Tomorrow there will be initiation, so make sure you're well rested."

They walked off, and I decided to wait for Rias.